- 1 DHFW Punjab Jobs – 298 Vacancies
- 2 DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016
- 2.1 321 DHFW Punjab Jobs Details – PB Health MO Vacancy
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for DHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – www.pbhealth.gov.in
- 2.3 Brief Info Punjab Health Department MO Specialist Recruitment 2016
- 2.4 DHFWS Punjab Medical Officer Jobs – Application Process
- 2.5 Download Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
DHFW Punjab Jobs 2016 notification has issued. This notification has released to recruit the 298 candidates. Eligible candidates can download the application form from pbhealth.gov.in. The application form should be emailed to [email protected] on or before 30th August 2016. The age of the candidates should between 18 years to 37 years. Aspirants should possess Graduates. The Interview will be held on 3rd September 2016 at 10 A.M.
DHFW Punjab Jobs – 298 Vacancies
DHFW Punjab Jobs notification 2016 has released to fill 298 vacancies. This is the great opportunity for the people who are waiting for the Government Jobs in Punjab. Job seekers can check the latest employment news here. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this DHFW Jobs. Age limit for the aspirants who want to apply should between 18 to 37 years. Candidates should possess MBBS Degree. For brief details like educational qualification, age limit, application form and pay scale scroll the page down.
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare notification has various posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for this Job. Applicants can download the application form from the official website. Some of the documents should be self-attached to the application from. The aspirants will be selected through an interview. The pay scale for the selected applicants will get as per the norms of Punjab government. Further more details check the official website.
Vacancies of DHFW Recruitment 2016
|8||Skin & V.D.||2|
|13||TB & Chest||4|
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
Organisation Name: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare
Post Name: Medical Officer
Job Category: Government Jobs in Punjab
No.of Vacancies: 298
Application Mode: Offline
Selection Process: Interview
Pay scale: 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Age Limit: 18 to 37 Years
official Website: pbhealth.gov.in
The candidates who want to apply for the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Jobs 2016 must satisfy the eligibility conditions. For any other details check the official notification
For general aspirants, the age should be,
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 37 years
- The age relaxation for the candidates belongs to SC/ BC is 5 years.
- For physically handicapped candidates the age relaxation is 10 years
To know any other details check the official notification
The candidates should possess the
- MBBS degree from the recognised university
- Candidates should have the knowledge of Punjab
Check the official notification for the brief details
Aspirants who are eligible can download the application form from the official website. Fill the application carefully with the necessary details. Along with the application form the candidates should also self-attached two passport photos. At the time of interview, the aspirants must carry the documents. The applications should be mailed to [email protected] Application forms should be submitted on or before 30th August 2016.
The Candidates should attend the interview on 3rd November 2016 at 10 A.M. The venue for the interview is
State Institute of Health &
Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Contact No. 0172-2266938
The candidates who are selected will get the pay of 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
The Last date to submit the application form: 30th August 2016
Interview date 3rd September 2016
Download the official notification of DHFW Jobs
The DHFWS Punjab Medical Officer Specialists Recruitment 2016 Notification released recently on 6th July 2016. Aspirants can check the eligibility details and apply for these DHFW Punjab Jobs before 19th July 2016 and attend the Walkin Interview on given date.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016
The Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has started inviting applications through E-mail to fill the 321 Vacancies of Medical Officer Specialists. The department has also said that the number of vacancies may vary depends on the situation they may increase or may decrease. Candidates who are in search of the Punjab Government Jobs (Or) Medical Officer Jobs can use this great chance given by the PB Health Department. The recruitment details such as Eligibility, educational qualifications, age limits, Application Process, and so on are given through the Public Notice i.e., Official Notification Dated on 06/07/2016. The Notification released for the Recruitment of Medical Officer Specialists in different fields. First of all candidates can read the notification to get complete details about the recruitment.
The candidates can check the eligibility and speciality wise job details from the current page. Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for these DHFW Punjab Jobs before the last Date. Users who want to participate in this DHFW Recruitment need to mail the Filled Application form along with the required documents to the given E-Mail before 19/07/2016, 16.00. Applied candidates need to attend the Walkin Interview on 23rd July at the given Walkin Location. The prescribed application form will be available on its official website www.pbhealth.gov.in. Candidates can download and follow the steps provided below to attend the Interview.
321 DHFW Punjab Jobs Details – PB Health MO Vacancy
The number of vacancies are categorised for each Speciality. Aspirants can check the Speciality wise vacancies of Medical Officer Jobs. The details are tabulated below as per given in the DHFW Punjab Official Notification.
Punjab Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Jobs
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Number of Vacancies||Specialisation||No of Jobs per each Speciality|
|11.||Skin & V.D.||03|
|12.||TB & Chest||04|
Eligibility Criteria for DHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – www.pbhealth.gov.in
The Department has declared the Eligibility Criteria. Aspirants who meet the below conditions are only eligible to apply for these DHFW Punjab Jobs. First, you can check the criteria and email the documents to the said E-Mail.
Educational Qualifications for DHFW Punjab MO Jobs
- Aspirants who completed MBBS Degree/ holding a Post Graduate degree in the relevant specialty which is Recognized by the Medical Council of India may apply.
- All other details can be given in the Notification.
Age Limits of Punjab DHFWS Recruitment 2016
Candidates who satisfy the mentioned Age Limits as on 1st January 2016 can apply for the DHFW jobs. Following are the Age Limits declared as per the Official Notification Instructions.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable, check the Notification.
Brief Info Punjab Health Department MO Specialist Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab.
Official Website: www.pbhealth.gov.in
Name of Jobs: Medical Officer Specialist.
Number of Jobs: 321 [No of Posts may vary i.e., Increase/ Decrease].
Job Location: Punjab, India.
Job Category: Punjab Government Jobs.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a Salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + 5400 [G.P] + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are applying for these DHFW Jobs can attend the Walkin Interview on 23rd July 2016 at the given Interview Location located at Ajitgarh.
- Walkin Interview.
- Advertisement Released Date: 6th July 2016.
- Last Date to Apply for the Jobs [send email]: 19th July 2016, 04.00 PM.
- DHFW Punjab MO Interview Date: 23rd July 2016 (Saturday), 10.00 AM.
DHFWS Punjab Medical Officer Jobs – Application Process
The candidates who want to apply for the Punjab DHFW Jobs can refer the Recruitment Notification carefully. Follow the Steps given below to apply for the DHFW Recruitment and to attend the Walkin.
- Go through the Official Website for DHFW Punjab Jobs Official Notification.
- Interested aspirants send E-mail to the given E-mail address before 19th July 2016, 16.00.
- Application on prescribed format will be available at www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Download the Application form, fill your particulars, attach mentioned scanned documents.
- Send the documents through the E-mail to [email protected].
- The applicants can Walkin into the given Interview location on 23/07/2016 sharp at 10.00am.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the Original Certificates while attending the Walkin Interview.
- Candidates who have more doubts can contact on the given number.
- Aspirants can also need to bring the Attempt Certificates of MBBS and MD/ MS.
- Applicants who failed to carry the given documents to the Interview Location may face some problems.
- Read the Recruitment Notification Pdf given below to know the full details.
Walkin Interview Location & Contact Details
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Contact No: 0172-2266938.
Online Application form Links: