- 1 Brief Info of PPSC Jobs 2016
- 2 PPSC Jobs Notification – Apply for 363 Vacancies – ppsc.gov.in
- 2.1 Punjab PPSC Notification 2016 Details
- 2.2 PPSC Vacancy Details
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies
- 2.4 Educational Qualification for PPSC Jobs:
- 2.5 Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
- 2.6 Application Fee & Examination fee:
- 2.7 How to apply for PPSC Jobs in Punjab 2016
PPSC Recruitment Notification has recently announced for Veterinary Officer Jobs with 117 Vacancies. The registration of this Jobs started from 31st August. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online & Offline. The last date for Online application registration will be on 21st September. Furthermore, insights into this PPSC Jobs details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure. – www.ppsc.gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Details 2016
The Contenders who are intended to work in PPSC Recruitment can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Punjab PSC Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 117.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Important Dates for Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- The Starting date of Online Application: 31/08/2016.
- The Last date for Online application form: 21/09/2016.
- The Final Date for Payment of Application fee: 29/09/2016.
- The Final Call of Offline Application submission: 06/10/2016.
Therefore for PPSC Recruitment Details regarding Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection process, Apply steps. Check the below given link.
Hence for any other information about the Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the PPSC Jobs official notification in which given below.
PPSC Jobs 2016 notification has released to fill the 1 vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply for the PPSC Recruitment through online. The age limit for the candidates is 18 years to 37 years. The candidates should be law Graduate. The last date to submit the application is 22nd August 2016. For other details check the official notification.
Brief Info of PPSC Jobs 2016
Organisation Name: Punjab Public Service commission
Post Name: Legal Assistant
No.of Vacancies: 1
Application Mode: Online
Application Mode: Rs.1125/-
Age Limit: 18 to 37 Years
Educational Qualification: Law Graduate
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300 – 34800/-
Last date: 22nd August 2016
Selection Process: Written Test and Personal Interview
Check the official notification for brief details.
Download PPSC Notification
Punjab PSC Notification has recently circulated for Inspector Cooperative Societies, Section Officer & District Sainik Welfare Officer with 363 Vacancies. Through the Punjab, Public Service Commission released the recruitment Notification for PPSC Jobs. The Aspirants who planned to participate in recruitment have to apply through Online and Offline. The last date for registration of the application form will be on 22nd August. The deadline to send the filled form with attested documents will be on 5th September. The applicants of Punjab PSC recruitment can select through their performance in Written Test and Interview. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale – ppsc.gov.in
The Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment for Inspector Cooperative Societies, Section Officer & District Sainik Welfare Officer with vacancies of 300 Posts, 57 Posts, and 6 Posts.
PPSC Jobs Notification – Apply for 363 Vacancies – ppsc.gov.in
The Government of Punjab announced an Employment notification for filling 363 vacancies in Punjab. The candidates who are looking for Punjab Govt jobs, this will be the right place to get information about Recruitment in Punjab PPSC. Initially, the candidates who are willing to participate in this recruitment drive must check the eligibility conditions. If you satisfy the Eligibility criteria, then follow the below-shown procedure to apply for PPSC Recruitment Punjab posts. The applicants to take part in the process of latest jobs in Punjab PPSC Recruitment has to download the official notification for reference and instructions to apply. The contenders should have completed their Bachelor Degree/ Matriculation/ M.Com/ B.Com. The age should be in between 18-37 years according to the posts as shown below. For relative information about Age and qualification details follow the information shown on the page
PPSC Punjab Careers
Punjab Public Service Commission has been established under the Constitution of India. The fundamental purpose of PPSC Punjab for recruiting officials in various departments of the Government. Thus, Punjab PPSC recruitment is inviting the applications from eligible candidates for required posts. Interested contenders can apply for these posts of Punjab Public Service Commission through Online & Offline before the last date. The candidates need to apply for these jobs through Online and Submit the forms with relevant documents to given the postal address. Willing candidates are suggested to submit their Application through the given below procedure. For more insight about this recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Venue, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Punjab PPSC Notification 2016 Details
The Contenders who are searching for Punjab Govt jobs, this notification, helps for all aspirants waiting for Recruitment in Punjab. The Job hunters who are intended to work Govt jobs Punjab PPSC Jobs can get their required details here. Follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 363 Posts.
Job Location: Punjab.
Mode of Recruitment: Online & Offline.
Job Category: State Government jobs
PPSC Vacancy Details
The Govt jobs Punjab has got the new update, i.e., PPSC Jobs recruitment which will be good news for people living in Punjab. The work candidates can check the recruitment Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Total|
|1. Inspector Cooperative Societies||300 Posts||363 Posts|
|2. Section Officer||57 Posts|
|3. District Sainik Welfare Officer||06 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies
The work seekers who are willing to be part of employment in PPSC Jobs Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- Inspector Cooperative Societies: Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age as on 01-01-2016. The Upper age limit relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government, 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women employees, 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- Section Officer: Aspirant must have minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age as on 01-01-2016. The Upper age limit may be relaxed upto 45 years for all States/ Central Government employees, 42 years of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women, 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- District Sainik Welfare Officer: The individual age should be 25-55 years as on 01-01-2016. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 56 years for Ex-Indian Commissioned Officers.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Educational Qualification for PPSC Jobs:
- Inspector Cooperative Societies: The Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks, Passed a Computer course, Passed matriculation examination
- Section Officer: The Aspirant should have M.Com in First Division (or) B. Com with (ICWA) Inter/C.A. Inter/ C.S. Inter, Punjabi of Matriculation.
- District Sainik Welfare Officer: The individual is an Ex-Indian Commissioned Officer of the rank of Colonel/ Lieutenant Colonel of the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force, (or) Ex-Emergency Commissioned Officer of any of the ranks, and is a Matriculate.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates who are planning to attend for the recruitment procedure of Punjab Govt Jobs in PPSC will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test.
Application Fee & Examination fee:
|Categories||Online Application fee||Examination fee pay||Total Amount|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/||Rs. 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs.500/-||No Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
PPSC Pay Scale:
- Inspector Cooperative Societies: The basic salary of Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Section Officer: Salary of Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-
- District Sainik Welfare Officer: The basic salary of Rs.10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
How to apply for PPSC Jobs in Punjab 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Govt jobs Punjab PPSC, i.e., can apply for these posts through Online and Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to the Official website ppsc.gov.in (or)
- Directly use the PPSC Official Notification link given below.
- Download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for these jobs.
- Click on Apply online by selecting the desired post you want to apply.
- Keep all the scanned photograph, certificates and signature copies while filling the online form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Take printouts of the filled application form.
- Attest necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents to below shown address.
Office of Secretary
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Baradari Garden, Patiala – 147001.
- The Advertisement Published date: 29-07-2016.
- The starting date for Online application form: 29-07-2016.
- The closing date for Online registration: 22-08-2016.
- The deadline for submission of application fee: 29-08-2016.
- The final call for submitting of form with relevant documents: 05-09-2016
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the Advertisement link in which the given below.
Follow our website for updates on Punjab PPSC Recruitment 2016, PPSC Syllabus.