PULSA Jobs 2017 | pulsa.gov.in
Punjab Legal Services Authority has come up with PULSA Recruitment 2017 this year. There is a huge number of job opening of 916 PULSA Jobs 2017. Interested candidates are welcomed to apply for PULSA Vacancy 2017. PULSA Job Notification 2017 is open for the post of Para Legal Volunteer. The Aspirants should note the last date to apply for Punjab Legal Services Authority Notification 2017 is 11th October 2017. Hence, the candidates should make sure to submit the PULSA Application Form on or before the last date. However, below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and other such details. So, the applicants can check the PULSA Job Notification 2017 details here. Moreover, you can know more @ pulsa.gov.in.
PULSA Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Punjab Legal Services Authority|
|No. of Vacancies||916|
|Name of the Posts||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Job Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||11th October 2017|
PULSA Vacancy 2017 Details
|S No||Name of Post||Name of District||No of Vacancy|
|1||Para Legal Volunteer||Amritsar||74|
|11||Sri Muktsar Sahib||29|
Punjab Legal Service Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for Punjab Legal Services Authority 2017.
- Candidates should refer the official notification.
You can check Latest Employment Jobs here
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Candidates can refer to the official notification for age relaxation details.
Other Details for PULSA Vacancy Notification 2017
The applying candidates should have a look at the following section for Punjab Legal Services Authority Notification 2017 details.
- Written Examination
- There is no application fee.
The Punjab Legal Services Authority will pay the candidates fairly well on daily basis.
- Daily pay of Rs 400/-
How to Apply for PULSA Vacancies 2017
- First, visit the PULSA website. i.e. www.pulsa.gov.in.
- Click on the PULSA notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the PULSA Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Post the application form to the address given below.
District Court Complex (Session Court Complex),
- Last Date to Submit the Offline PULSA Application Form: 11th October 2017
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|