PPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has circulated for Ayurvedic Medical officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Asst Public Relation Officers, Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer & Other PPSC Posts. Punjab Public Service Commission announced this Punjab PSC AMO Jobs for 263 Vacancies. The registration of this Jobs starts from 6th October. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online & Offline. The last date for Online application registration will be on 28th October.- www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2016 – Punjab PSC AMO Jobs @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC New Jobs: Punjab Public Service Commission has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Ayurvedic Medical officer & Other PPSC jobs in Punjab. The work seekers who are interested can participate in PPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all these jobs provide the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Punjab PSC Careers. Therefore, the Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Punjab PSC AMO Jobs.
Department of Health and Family Welfare – Punjab Govt Jobs
The Workseekers who are searching for Latest Punjab Govt Jobs have to check the Punjab PSC AMO Jobs Notification. The aspirants have to check the Notification about PPSC Soil Conservation Officer jobs before they apply. Since one should have eligibility conditions to apply for these vacancies. Here we provided the complete details regarding the PPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment as mentioned in the Notification.
Therefore for detailed information about Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the candidates looking for another Latest State Government Jobs can check for PPSC New Jobs details in recruitment.guru website.
Punjab PSC Job Openings Details 2016 – Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs
The Individuals can get all the Latest News about Punjab Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website. The Aspirants before they apply should know all the details about the hiring procedure. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Punjab PSC Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Punjab Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 263 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
PPSC Vacancy in Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2016
The Job hunters of Latest PPSC Recruitment can get all related information about the PPSC New Jobs through Punjab PSC Webpage of recruitment.guru Website. Every Individual before they apply must check vacancy details because it will help while filling application. Therefore Check the Vacancies in Punjab PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs provided below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Director||01 Post|
|2.||Joint Director||01 Post|
|3.||District Programme Officer||02 Posts|
|4.||Information and Public Relation Officer||05 Posts|
|5.||Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer||12 Posts|
|6.||Asssitant Public Relation Officer||14 Posts|
|7.||Soil Conservation Officer||110 Posts|
|8.||Ayurvedic Medical officer||118 Posts|
|Overall Vacancies||263 Posts|
Punjab PSC Ayurvedic Medical officer & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria – PPSC Jobs
The job seekers to apply for Punjab Govt Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Therefore the candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the PPSC jobs eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for PSC Recruitment in Punjab
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Age relaxable of 42 years for SC & BC of Punjab as per offered PPSC Posts.
- Refer Notifications as provided below for detailed information related to age relaxation.
Educational Qualification for PPSC New Jobs of Soil Conservation Officer
- Soil Conservation Officer: Should have Punjabi of Matric, in M.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree with Soil Science/ Conservation Agriculture as a major subject or B. Tech Agricultural Engineering.
- Ayurvedic Medical officer: Possess Punjabi of Matriculation or equivalent standard, BAMS Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) or equivalent degree from a recognized University or other teaching institution recognized by CCIM.
- Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer: Must have Punjabi of Matric, M.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree with Soil Science/ Conservation Agriculture as a major subject or degree in B.Tech. Agricultural Engineering. In First division with five years experience in an organization (Public or Private) of Soil Conservation/ Water Management/ Natural Resource Management.
- Check Notification for Other PPSC Posts Qualification requirements to apply for Vacancies.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 – Latest Punjab Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in PPSC Recruitment will undergo the selection process by the following procedure.
- Competitive Examination.
Application Fee for Punjab PSC Jobs
The Work candidates applying for this PPSC Recruitment for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs & Other Posts have to pay the application fee. For Fee, details refer the Notification links as given below.
Pay Scale for Punjab PSC AMO Jobs in Punjab
If the aspirants participated in the recruitment drive of Punjab PSC jobs will get salary as follows:
- Soil Conservation Officer: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- Ayurvedic Medical officer: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 6600/-.
- Asst Public Relation Officers: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 4400/-.
How to apply for PSC Vacancies Recruitment in Punjab 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs and, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- Initially, Go to Official website www.ppsc.gov.in OR
- Directly use the link provided below for Punjab PSC AMO Jobs Notification & Apply Online Link.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned photo, signature and required documents ready as mentioned in the notification.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and.
- Finally, After duly filled application submit it after verifying details.
- Pay the application fee to complete the registration process of Punjab Public Service Commission jobs.
- Submit the Online Filled forms as mentioned different Jobs Notification.
- Therefore, Send the PPSC jobs Print outs of filled application form with attested documents to below mentioned address.
Office of Secretary,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala – 147001.
PPSC Online Application 2016
Apply Online Steps: Open the Link to apply for vacancies or Directly open the Official website & at left corner click on ” Open Advertisement” Thereby you can see all the Punjab PSC AMO Jobs apply links.
PPSC Exam dates 2016:
- The Starting date for Registration of Application: 06/10/2016.
- The Last date to submit application form: 28/10/2016.
- The Final Date for Payment of Application fee: 04/11/2016.
- The Final Call of Offline Application submission: 11/11/2016.
Therefore Punjab PSC AMO Jobs 2016 Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the PPSC jobs official notification in which given below.
Download Latest Punjab PSC Jobs 2016 Notifications PDF