Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020, Apply Online | 1000+ Vacancies | Patwari Posts: Vacancy in Punjab Government for Graduates!!!!!. Punjab Revenue Department has released a Job notification to fill up 1000 Candidates for Patwari Posts. Applicants who are willing to apply for these vacancies can apply Online. Candidates can get a direct link to apply for the Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy. Aspirants who are eligible can apply Online from 10th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited for filling up the Patwari vacancies under the Revenue Department for Punjab. Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria. Applicants can scroll down to know eligibility, educational qualification, experience, salary, and other details.
Overview of Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2020
|Name of the Board||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Name of the Post||Patwari|
|No of Vacancies||1000 Posts|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 2020
- Candidates who have Graduated in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute can fill the Punjab Patwari application Form.
Candidates, age must be as per the rules of Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020 follows.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
Punjab Revenue Department Jobs Salary Details:
- Selected candidates for the Punjab Patwari Vacancies will get the pay scale as per the salary norms of the Punjab Revenue Department.
- So, as per the information, Punjab Patwari Salary in Hand is Rs.10,300 -34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.3200.
- Applicants can refer to the Punjab Patwari Notification 2020 for more information
- Shortlisting of applications
- Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020?
Steps to Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2020:
- Initially, candidates can open the official website i.e. revenue.punjab.gov.in
- Check for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on submit button
- After successful submission of application forms take a print out of application form.
Important Dates for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Starting Date for Receipt of Online Applications||10th January 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications||31st January 2020|
Important Links for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Government Jobs 2020:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment||09 – Office Assistant, Faculty||[24-01-2020]|
|SBI Recruitment||8000 – Clerk||[26-01-2020]|
|FACT Recruitment||138 – Technician, MT & Other||[22-01-2020]|
|NABARD Recruitment||227 – Assistant Manager, OA||[31-01-2020]|
About the Punjab Revenue Department:
The Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management is headed by the Financial Commissioner Revenue, who is also Additional Chief Secretary to Government of Punjab in respect of Revenue Department. These Divisions divided into Districts, which are headed by the Deputy Commissioners, who also exercise the powers of Collector and Registrar under Indian Registration and Stamp Acts. Along with this, Districts are divided into Sub-Divisions, Tehsils, and Sub-Tehsils. Sub Divisions has headed by Sub Divisional Magistrates, Tehsils are headed by Tehsildars and Sub-Tehsils are headed by Naib Tehsildars. There are 22 districts, 91 Sub-Divisions, 91 Tehsils and 81 Sub-Tehsils in the State of Punjab.