Check Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 details here. Punjab Govt Revenue Department Notifications for Patwari Recruitment is released recently. So candidates are waiting for Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2020 now. Punjab Revenue Department is now inviting applications from the eligible and interested applicants. If you are eligible for the Patwari Job then you can submit your application for Punjab Govt Revenue Department Recruitment in online mode before the last date.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2020
Check Punjab Patwari Eligibility Criteria from this page and examine your eligibility before proceeding with the application process. Because the application which doesn’t fulfill the requirements itemized in the Punjab Government Patwari Jobs Notification will be rejected during the screening process.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Notification Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Vacancy Count||1090 Posts|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Online Application Opening Date||o3rd October 2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||31st October 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Punjab Patwari Vacancy 2020 Details
|Patwari Job Vacancy – 1090 Posts|
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- Should be passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects or its equivalent level.
- Graduated in any discipline from a recognized university or Institute
- Candidate should possess at least 120 Hours course with work experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from an ISO 9001 certified recognized institution. or
- 120 Hours of work experience in Computer Applications or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
Punjab Patwari Age limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- SC/ BC – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Widows & Divorcees – 03 Years (Upto 40 Years)
- Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India Employee – Upto 45 Years
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by Civil or Criminal courts to pay maintenance to them – Upto 40 Years
Punjab Revenue Patwari Salary Details:
- Selected candidates for the Punjab Patwari Vacancies will get the pay scale as per the salary norms of the Punjab Revenue Department.
- So, as per the information, Punjab Patwari Salary in Hand is Rs.10,300 -34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.3200.
- For General Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/BC/PHC/ Ex-Serviceman of Punjab Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- Shortlisting of applications
- Written Exam
- Certificates Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020?
Steps to Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2020:
- Initially, candidates can open the official website i.e. revenue.punjab.gov.in
- Check for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature, and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on submit button
- After successful submission of application forms take a print out of application form.
Important Dates for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Starting Date for Receipt of Online Applications||03rd October 200|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications||31st October 2020|
Important Links for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Government Jobs 2020:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|BSF Recruitment||167 – Group ‘A’ Posts – Air Wing, Pilot & Others||[12-12-2020]|
|BPRD Recruitment||259 – UDC, Driver & Other||[20-11-2020]|
|DRDO Recruitment||31 – Apprentice||[05-11-2020]|
|SEBI Recruitment||147 – Officer Grade A|
About the Punjab Revenue Department:
The Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management is headed by the Financial Commissioner Revenue, who is also Additional Chief Secretary to the Government of Punjab in respect of the Revenue Department. These Divisions divided into Districts, which are headed by the Deputy Commissioners, who also exercise the powers of Collector and Registrar under Indian Registration and Stamp Acts. Along with this, Districts are divided into Sub-Divisions, Tehsils, and Sub-Tehsils. Sub Divisions have headed by Sub Divisional Magistrates, Tehsils are headed by Tehsildars, and Sub-Tehsils are headed by Naib Tehsildars. There are 22 districts, 91 Sub-Divisions, 91 Tehsils, and 81 Sub-Tehsils in the State of Punjab.