Check Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 details here. Apply for 1152 Patwari (Revenue), Irrigation Booking Clerk, Zilladars jobs. Punjab Govt Revenue Department Notifications for Patwari Recruitment is released recently. So candidates who are waiting for Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2021 can apply now. Punjab Revenue Department is now inviting applications from eligible and interested applicants. If you are eligible for the Patwari Job then you can submit your application for Punjab Govt Revenue Department Recruitment online mode from 14th January 2021 to 11th February 2021.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2021
Applicants can check the Punjab Patwari Eligibility Criteria from this page and examine their eligibility before proceeding with the application process. Because the application which doesn’t fulfill the requirements itemized in the Punjab Government Patwari Jobs Notification will be rejected during the screening process. Visit Punjab revenue patwari recruitment 2021 official website for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut-off marks, exam pattern, exam date, selection list, latest news, etc.
Punjab Patwari Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Patwari (Revenue), Irrigation Booking Clerk, Zilladars|
|Vacancy Count||1152 Posts|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
|Online Application Opening Date||14th January 2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||11th February 2021|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
Punjab SSSB Vacancy 2021
- Patwari (Revenue) – 1090
- Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) – 26
- Zilladars (Water Resources Dept.) – 32
- Zilladars in PWRMDC – 04
- Total – 1152
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline in the related fields from a recognized university or institute.
Punjab Patwari Age limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 years
- The upper age limit for widows, divorces, and other certain categories for married women candidates will get relaxed up to 40 years old.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Salary Details:
- Selected candidates for the Punjab Patwari Vacancies will get the pay scale as per the salary norms of the Punjab Revenue Department.
- Patwari (Revenue) & Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) – Rs.19900/-
- Zilladars (Water Resources Dept.) & Zilladars in PWRMDC – Rs.35400/-.
- General – Rs.1000/-
- BC, SC, EWS – Rs.250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & dependent – Rs.200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs.500/-
- Objective type of examination
How to apply for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2021?
Steps to Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Vacancy 2021:
- Initially, candidates can open the official website i.e. revenue.punjab.gov.in
- Check for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature, and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on submit button
- After successful submission of application forms take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Starting Date for Receipt of Online Applications||14th January 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications||11th February 2021|
Important Links for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Punjab Patwari Recruitment Notification|
|Apply Online Link||Punjab Patwari Apply Online Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Punjab Revenue Department:
The Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management is headed by the Financial Commissioner Revenue, who is also Additional Chief Secretary to the Government of Punjab in respect of the Revenue Department. These Divisions divided into Districts, which are headed by the Deputy Commissioners, who also exercise the powers of Collector and Registrar under Indian Registration and Stamp Acts. Along with this, Districts are divided into Sub-Divisions, Tehsils, and Sub-Tehsils. Sub Divisions have headed by Sub Divisional Magistrates, Tehsils are headed by Tehsildars, and Sub-Tehsils are headed by Naib Tehsildars. There are 22 districts, 91 Sub-Divisions, 91 Tehsils, and 81 Sub-Tehsils in the State of Punjab.