SLIET Recruitment 2019
SLIET Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 52 Vacancies. The authorities of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology recently releases a notification for the posts of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors. All the eligible candidates can apply for the SLIET Recruitment 2019 can apply through Online Mode. Candidates have to fill the SLIET Longowal Application Form in the prescribed format. There is a total of 44 vacancies in the reputed colleges of Punjab. The Online application form is available from 22nd July 2019.
Online Applications are invited for faculty positions in various disciplines. The last date to submit the SLIET Online form is 30th August 2019. Candidates applying for the SLIET Recruitment faculty post have to send their hard copy of application form with necessary documents to the concerned address on or before 05th September 2019.
SLIET Recruitment 2019 Job Details @ www.sliet.ac.in
|Organization Name||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2019|
|Job Category||Punjab Government Job|
|Job Location||Sangrur, Punjab|
SLIET Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for SLIET Longowal Faculty Recruitment 2019
- First Class or equivalent grade in B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech from a recognized institution.
- Ph. D. in concerned discipline and high quality published work.
- Experience – 10 Years as teaching/ research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a recognized institution.
For Associate Professor
- Completed Master’s degree with 55% or equivalent CGPA in a relevant/ allied subject.
- Ph. D. in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline
- Experience – 8 Years as teaching/ research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution
For Assistant Professor
- Completed Master’s degree with 55% or equivalent CGPA in a relevant/ allied subject from a recognized institution.
- Qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
- Possess Specialization as mentioned in Notification
- Kindly refers to SLIET Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Application fee pay through Demand Draft in favor of Director, SLIET, Longowal at Longowal/Sangrur.
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates – 50% off
- PH Candidates – NIL
SLIET Professor Salary Details
- The candidates who will be selected for the SLIET Jobs 2019 will get a salary as per company norms.
How to Apply Online for SLIET Professor Recruitment 2019?
- Click on SLIET Official Notification pdf given below
- Download and read it carefully
- Ensure that you are eligible in all the criteria specified
- Now, click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Register yourself if you are a new user
- Login to the Application form page and select the desired field
- Enter the necessary details and attach all the prerequisite documents
- Complete Online Payment process for the desired post (if required)
- Recheck with the details filled and uploaded
- Submit the Application form top finish the application process
- Take a print out for a further Process
- Send the hard copy of application form and essential documents to the below-mentioned address.
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET),
Longowal – 148106,
Important Dates for SLIET Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th August 2019 (5.00PM)|
|Last Date to receipt of Application form||5th September 2019 (5.00PM)|
Important Links for SLIET Professor Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), an esteemed college, was built up by the legislature of India in 1989. The grounds are arranged in 448 sections of land in the Longowal, Sangrur area, Punjab, India. SLIET is completely supported by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is a self-sufficient body constrained by the SLIET Society. Instructive open doors incorporate specialized and down to earth preparing in the fields of designing and innovation.
Built-up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in 1989 and officially introduced in December 1991, SLIET was set up to give instruction in zones of building and technology. It was named in memory of Harchand Singh Longowal, a Sikh ideological group pioneer who was killed in 1985 in the wake of marking a harmony accord with the legislature of Punjab. At the season of Longowal’s death, Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi called it “a catastrophe for Punjab as well as for the entire nation. He worked boldly to expel scorn from the hearts of men and to bring harmony after so much difficulty and torment
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|PSPCL Recruitment||5000 – Lineman, Junior Engineer (JE) & Clerk||[31-08-2019]|
|Punjab Police Recruitment||6435 – Constable||[29-08-2019]|
|Indian Army Recruitment||253 – SSC Officer, Soldier & others||[22-08- 2019]|
|SBI Recruitment||76 – Specialist Cadre Officers||[12-08-2019]|