Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Rajasthan has proclaimed the latest Notification to recruit the passionate individuals for the 45 JAIPUR Metro jobs. The Jaipur Metro Rail Notification 2017 has dispatched at the official website www.jmrcrecruitment.in. Interested candidates for the Latest Metro Rail jobs in Rajasthan can proceed further and check the eligibility. Aspirants who possess the National trade Certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply online for the Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2017. The last date to apply online for the Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 is 31st March 2017. We have presented the JMRC Recruitment 2017 in-depth details in this article. Try to share this information with your friends regarding the latest JMRC JE CRA Station controller Vacancies.
Jaipur Metro Rail Notification 2017
Here comes the Latest Rojgar Samachar for the Candidates who are looking for the Latest Jaipur Metro Rail Vacancies. The Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited is in search of the qualified and the eligible candidates for the JMRC 45 JE CRA Station controller Vacancies. Hence, interested individuals can utilize this latest chance to work with the Rajasthan State Government. Individuals who wish to apply for the Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2017 should possess a maximum age of 38 years. Keep in mind that the candidate should possess the National trade Certificate in the relevant trade from the recognized Board to proceed further for the Latest JMRC Vacancies. You have to apply online for the JMRC Recruitment 2017 before the last date 31st March 2017 @ www.jmrcrecruitment.in.
JMRC Recruitment 2017 – 45 JMRC JE CRA Station controller Vacancies
The JMRC Officials will accept the online application only from the eligible candidates. Later, the Jaipur Metro Rail authorities will shortlist the individuals on the basis of score/ marks obtained in the Written test/ Interview. The Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 committee members will conduct this written test for the eligible aspirants. Candidates can refer the Jaipur Metro Rail Notification 2017 for the post wise educational qualification details. Make sure that your applications will reach the Board within the given time i.e., through online.
Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Details
|Latest JMRC Notification 2017 Overview|
|Name of the Department||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||CRA, SC/TO, JE, and other Posts|
|No of Posts available||45 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting to Apply Online||22/02/2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||31/03/2017|
JMRC Vacancies Details
- Station Controller/Train Operator: 16 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 posts
- Maintainer (Fitter): 04 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 01 post
- Customer Relations Assistant: 06 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 post
- Maintainer (Electronics): 06 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 posts
- Jr Accountant: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for JMRC Recruitment 2017
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.Junior
- Engineer : Degree in Civil/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognised University.
- For the Remaining post educational criteria refer the Jaipur Metro Rail Notification 2017.
- Minim Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years as on 01.01.2018.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the SC/ST/OBC/Women(General) candidates for 5 years & Female (SC/ST) candidates 10 years
- Written Test.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 250/-.
- OBC/BC/SBC candidates – Rs. 400/-
- For all other candidates – Rs. 500/-.
JMRC Application Form 2017 @ www.jmrcrecruitment.in
- Go to the Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited official website i.e. www.jmrcrecruitment.in.
- Now, click on the JMRC Recruitment 2017 link.
- Carefully read all Jaipur Metro Rail notification which is available there.
- Now, click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the details.
- Clear the fee payment as per the category.
- Collect the printout copy of the Application Form for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/02/2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/03/2017.