Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy in Rajasthan
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017: The Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan releases an employment notification to recruit Sanskrit Teacher and General Teacher. This is a very warming opportunity for candidates looking for Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy in Rajasthan. There is a huge number of Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy 2017. Therefore, applicants can apply online for the Rajasthan Teachers Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. Aspirants can submit their Rajasthan Teacher Jobs Online Application forms on or before 13th October 2017. Check the Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Age Limit of Sanskrit Teacher Careers in Rajasthan @ www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment – www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Vacancies||1829|
|Name of the Posts||Sanskrit Teacher and General Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Rajasthan|
|Start Date||Availbale Now|
|Last Date||13th October 2017|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sanskrit Teacher (level first)||846|
|2.||General Teacher (1st Level)||983|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Teachers Jobs
Candidates applying for the Sanskrit Teacher and General Teacher Jobs should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who are having Graduation/ Post Graduation / D.Ed./M.Ed/ B.Ed Degree from a recognized University or Institute with good academic records can apply for the above job role.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
Other details of Rajasthan Teacher Careers 2017
The official will select the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds,
- Written Examination.
The applied candidates need to pay the following application fee,
- General and Creamy layer OBC Category and SC/ ST Category of Other State: Rs. 100/-.
- Non Creamy layer OBC Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 70/-.
- SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan: Rs. 60/-.
The selected candidates will receive an attractive pay according to the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification.
How to apply for the Sanskrit Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan 2017
- First, the candidates need to visit the official website of Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan i.e., www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- In the home page, search for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on the Detailed advertisement Teacher Level- 1 (class I – V) SanskritGeneral (Gr.lll) 2017 link.
- Now, read the official notification carefully.
- And click on the apply online to fill the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the required amount of application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
- Start Date for Online Registration: 14th September 2017.
- End Date for Online Registration: 13th October 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|