RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 notification is available here. Recently Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) has released a notification to fill 165 Teaching & NonTeaching vacancies. So, interested candidates must have to apply for RAJUVAS Teaching Jobs before 09.02.2017. Hence, aspirants can check the detailed RAJUVAS NonTeaching jobs notification details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Application fee, etc. in the below sections.
RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 @ rajuvas.org
Are you looking for the government jobs in Rajasthan State? You are in the right place.
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) has recently issued a notification to recruit 165 Teaching & NonTeaching Staff. This is the latest Employment News of the Rajasthan State. So, all the eligible candidates in the Rajasthan state must grab this opportunity and apply before the last date. The Government of Rajasthan recruits only skilled, dynamic candidates for RAJUVAS Associate Professor Recruitment. Hence, experienced candidates must check the detailed RAJUVAS Recruitment notification and apply for these jobs.
Latest Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science Notification: RAJUVAS announced notification on 12.01.2017 with the advt Number RAJUVAS/2017-01-01 to 2017-01-06. So, Rajasthan University is receiving the applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Professor, Asst professor, associate Professor, Instructor, Subject matter expert etc. Candidates must fill the application form only in online mode. As the application process is online, to avoid server errors candidates must fill the application at earliest. For more details regarding the RAJUVAS Teaching NonTeaching Posts visit below sections. Stay tuned with our recruitment.guru site for more updates on latest state & Central government jobs in India.
RAJUVAS Teaching & NonTeaching Jobs – RAJUVAS Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS)|
|Posts Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|No. of Vacancies||165|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Applications Starting Date||20.01.2017|
|Last Date to receive applications||09.02.2017|
RAJUVAS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy details – RAJUVAS Professor Jobs
|Sno||Name of Vacancy||Category wise||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|2||NonTeaching Posts||Program Coordinator||01||25|
|Subject Matter Specialist||06|
Eligibility Criteria For RAJUVAS Professor Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Teaching Jobs in Rajasthan State must qualify below eligibility criteria
Education Qualification for the RAJUVAS jobs:
Aspirants must possess below-mentioned education qualification for applying for the RAJUVAS Recruitment.
- For basic & Non-basic Veterinary stream: Masters Degree in their relevant discipline.
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in respective branches with specialization in Farm Machinery & power Engineering / Processing & Food Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering with 1st Class.
- M.V.Sc in relevant subject
Subject Matter Specialist:
- Masters degree level in relevant subject from Indian University with at least 55% marks.
- For further details regarding the educational qualification, check the RAJUVAS Professor notification 2017.
Age Limit for RAJUVAS Instructor Jobs:
- Age relaxation will be applied for the posts as per the rules of Rajasthan Government.
Selection Process for RAJUVAS Asst Professor Recruitment
The candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the interview.
Pay Scale for the RAJUVAS professor vacancies:
The selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration as follows
- For Teaching Posts Rs.24,030/-.
- For Non Teaching Vacancies, Rs. 22,180/-.
Application Fee: Applicant must refer the official Notification which is attached below.
- Starting date for Online registration: 20.01.2017
- Ending Date for online registration: 09.02.2017
How to apply for the RAJUVAS Subject Matter Expert Recruitment
Job Hunters who are applying for the Rajasthan University Teaching & NonTeaching jobs must download the application form from the official website. You can also download directly through in this article. We have given a direct link to download the RAJUVAS Recruitment Notification. Candidates can get the application form for RAJUVAS jobs by following simple steps from the official site. You can download by below steps.
- First of all, log on to official website. i.e., www.rajuvas.org
- Open Careers section.
- Click on the Notification for recruiting Teaching & NonTeaching Vacancies.
- Download the RAJUVAS Professor Jobs notification.
- Carefully read the instructions given in the RAJUVAS Professor notification 2017.
- Fill the application form with accurate data.
- Submit the application along with the required testimonials.
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science recruitment Application link