RHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification is released to recruit for 30 Law Clerks/ Legal Research Assistant Posts. This Notification is published by Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on 17/08/2016. Eligible Candidates can apply for RHC Recruitment Jodhpur Vacancies upto 12/09/2016. Aspirants who want to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment can download the Application form from the Official Site. Candidates can go through the given details regarding Raj High Court Recruitment.
RHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur published a Recruitment Notification for the Eligible Candidates. Total 30 Law Clerk Jobs released under Raj High Court Jodhpur. So, Aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Rajasthan state can use this RHC Law Clerk Recruitment. The Government of Rajasthan is encouraging the Law Graduated Candidates by this RHC Recruitment. The Officials of Rajasthan High Court is looking for Law Graduates with Min Computer Knowledge. Candidates, who want to become a Crucial Govt Employee in Rajasthan State can use this Opportunity. So Eligible Candidates of RHC Law Clerk Recruitment can apply through Offline mode. The Last Date of Submitting the Rajasthan High Court Application is 12/09/2016. More Details regarding RHC Recruitment like Eligibility, Vacancy details, etc. given below. For Complete information about RHC Jodhpur Jobs, check the Official Notification given below.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details – RHC Jobs
Organisation: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in.
Job Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Last Date: 12/09/2016.
Job Type: Govt Jobs.
Applying Mode: Offline.
Total Number of Vacancies: 30 Posts.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk cum Legal Research Assistant.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for RHC Law Clerk Jobs:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Raj High Court Recruitment should complete their Graduation/ Post Graduation in Law Course from a recognised University.
Age Limit for Raj High Court Vacancies:
- Aspirants who are applying for RHC Law Clerk Recruitment, should not exceed 33 years of age as on 01.01.2016.
Pay Scale for RHC Recruitment:
- Candidates who got selected for the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur Law Clerk Jobs, will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 15000/- Per month.
Application Fee for Raj High Court Jodhpur Posts:
- The Applicants of Rajasthan High Court Law Clerk Jobs has to Pay Rs. 100/- as the Application Fee through Demand Draft or Postal Order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Jobs:
- Firstly, the Registrar will Select the Eligible Applicants. After that the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur Registrar will Schedule for the Interview for the Selected Applicants. Based on the Interview, the Candidates will select for the Raj High Court Law Clerk Jobs.
|Determination of availability of seats||last working day of November.|
|Sending intimation to Registrar / Proctors of concerned Institution etc. and publishing an abridged advertisement in News Paper||Last working the day before Second Saturday of December.|
|Last date for submitting Application||Last working day before Third Sunday in January.|
|Sending Call Letters||Upto 15th February.|
|Interview||Third Week of March subject to variation depending upon examination schedule of empaneled Institutions.|
|Sending Letter of Offer||Upto 15th April.|
|Joining||Within seven days of receiving Letter of Offer.|
Raj High Court Law Clerk Application Form – RHC Recruitment
Candidates can apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs through Official site by downloading the Application form. The application form is given below. Eligible candidates can download the Application Form by clicking on the link given below. The last date for submission of application form is 12/09/2016. They have to Send the Application Form to the Registrar of Rajasthan High Court along with the Certificates.
How to apply for Raj High Court Jobs:
- Visit the official website – www.hcraj.nic.in
- Download & Read the required notification apparently.
- After that download the Application Form.
- Fill it with necessary details.
- Paste the Photographs at space provided in the application form.
- Now Send the application form along with Certificates on/ before 12/09/2016 to the Registrar.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Candidates are directed to affix two recent Passport Size Coloured Photographs with Cellular Email Address and Phone Number.