The Rajasthan Public Service commission will release the RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017 for 140 Posts. The available vacancies are for the Rajasthan Sahayak Vanrakshak / Forest Ranger. Candidates can apply for RPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2017 through online mode from the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We will also provide detailed notification very soon. The RPSC will conduct this examination to fill Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Range Officer vacant post in the Rajasthan Forest Department. Candidates can check the updates for RPSC Forest Recruitment 2017 on this page.
RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan Public service commission has announced exam schedule for the Assistant Conservator of Forest. The RPSC Forest Range officer exam 2017 schedule will be updated soon. The RPSC will invite online application for the following posts very soon. The candidates who wish to apply must not be more than 35 years of age. Candidates can check details like the RPSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017, exam date, application form, and eligibility criteria and vacancies details from below here.
According to the latest Employment News, we are providing the details of Rajasthan Forest Service Recruitment 2017. Rajasthan Forest Department has recently released the jobs notification to recruit people who are searching for jobs in Rajasthan. The RPSC will be conducting the RPSC Forest Officer Exam 2017 soon to fill up 140 vacancies in forest guard and RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017 posts. Pay scale of the Forest Ranger in Rajasthan will be between Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 per month. Interested candidates will soon be able to apply online for Rajasthan Sahayak Vanrakshak Jobs 2017. As the official notification will be announced we will update all the information on our page.
RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2017 Details @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Forest Department|
|Name of the Posts||Vanrakshak /Range Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||140|
|Jobs Category||State Government Jobs|
Rajasthan Forest Range Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Forest Range Officer||70|
RPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Rajasthan PSC calls in for the written examination for the post of assistant conservator of forests. The candidates who are interested in this post can apply online based on following eligible criteria.
- Bachelor degree in science with at least Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, physics, and zoology as one of the subjects.
Age of the candidates who want to apply should be as given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age relaxations for category students will be provided according to government rules.
The candidates who applied for the Rajasthan Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The applicants who wish to apply for the above posts must pay.
- Rs. 250 for General.
- Rs. 150 for OBC.
- Rs. 50 for SC/ ST.
The pay scale of Forest Ranger in Rajasthan will be as per Rajasthan Government Rules.
- Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 per month.
How to apply for RPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
- First, visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to Important Links on the left.
- Now click on Recruitment Advertisements.
- Click on the notification you want to apply.
- Then read the notification carefully.
- Check if you have the eligibility criteria.
- Now click on the apply online link.
- Then fill the application form with all the relevant details.
- Now pay the application fees and click on submit button.
- Take the printout of application for future use.
- Application Starting Date: Will be updated soon.
- Application Closing Date: Will be updated soon.
- Written Test Date: Will be updated soon.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|