- 1 RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 6468 RPSC School Lecturer Jobs – RPSC Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment
- 1.3 Brief Description of RPSC Jobs
- 1.4 Apply for RPSC Exam through RPSC Online
- 1.5 RPSC Admit Cards of School Lecturer
- 1.6 Download RPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification PDF
The RPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 released recently on 13th July 2016. Aspirants who are looking for the Lecturer Jobs can check the eligibility & Apply Online for the 6468 RPSC School Lecturer Jobs before 31st August 2016.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan State Public Service Commission has decided to fill the vacancies in the School Education Department. It has published an advertisement on 13/07/2016 for hiring the talented candidates to fill 6468 School Lecturer Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for the Lecturer Jobs can use this great opportunity. First of all, the candidates can download the RPSC Recruitment Notification from the below link. You can read the Official Notification Carefully before going to apply Online for the RPSC School Lecturer Jobs. Aspirants who have the Graduation/ Degree/ Diploma in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for these Lecturer Vacancies in the Indian State of Rajasthan.
Almost all Aspirants who aimed their career at the Rajasthan Government Jobs can check the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, department wise jobs, Application fee & Mode, selection process from the current page. Visit the official website www.rpsc.rajastha.gov.in for the Latest Employment News, Recruitment Notifications, Results and so on. The candidates who are eligible can apply through RPSC Online from its official website. They need to pay the Application fees through Online only. The Amount of Fees depends on the applicant’s category. You can fill & submit the Online Application from the official website from 27th July 2016. The Last Date to apply Online for the RPSC School Lecturer Jobs is 31st August 2016.
The applicants who performed well in the Written Examination only be appointed as a School Lecturer in the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission. Since there are huge openings, you need to have proper preparation. Many candidates have applied and have to prepare for the RPSC Exam by checking Syllabus and Exam Pattern consequently downloading the RPSC School Lecturer Previous Papers. As a result, you will get a good score in the Written Test.
6468 RPSC School Lecturer Jobs – RPSC Vacancy Details
The Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment Notification released to fill 6468 vacancies. The Commission is hiring candidates for vacancies in various departments of School Education. Aspirants can check the Department wise Lecturer Jobs from the Official Notification. Here, we are providing the detailed Subject wise/ Department wise RPSC Jobs details in the tabular form.
RPSC Lecturer Jobs – Subject wise
|S.No||Name of Jobs||Departments||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RPSC Recruitment
The candidates who want to participate in the RPSC School Lecturer Jobs can check the eligibility criteria given by the Commission. Aspirants who meet the given eligibility conditions can apply Online for the Rajasthan RPSC Jobs. You can also check the RPSC Recruitment Official Notification for furthermore details from the website.
Educational Qualification for RPSC School Education Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants who have the Graduation/ Equivalent degree along with the especially relevant subject as the Optional Subject (Or)
- Applicants should have Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limits for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs
Candidates who have the below age limits are eligible to apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2016. Below, we have provided the Minimum & Maximum Age Limits. Also, check the Official Notification for more details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
Brief Description of RPSC Jobs
Name of the Commission: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of Jobs: School Lecturer (School Education).
Number of Jobs: 6468.
Job Location: Rajasthan, India.
Job Category: Rajasthan Government Jobs.
Application Mode: Online.
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the Application fee. The amount of Application fees depends on the category to which the applying candidates belong too.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
Selection Process: Applicants can be selected based on their performance in the Selection Process. The Commission decided the Selection procedure rounds as follows:
- Written Examination.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- in addition to the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- RPSC Recruitment Notification Released Date: 13/07/2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25/07/2016.
- Last Date to apply Online for RPSC Recruitment: 31st August 2016.
- Application Fee Payment Last Date: 29/08/2016.
Apply for RPSC Exam through RPSC Online
A huge number of candidates are waiting for the RPSC School Lecturer Notification. This is good news for those candidates, the Commission has released the Official Notification on 13.07.2016. Aspirants who wish to apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2016 can fill and submit the RPSC Online Application. We provided the step by step procedure to apply for these RPSC School Lecturer Jobs. By following this process, you can submit your application very fastly.
How to apply for the RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the Official Website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- First of All, refer the RPSC Official Notification of School Lecturer (School education).
- Verify your eligibility for the RPSC Jobs.
- Click on the below link of RPSC Online Application.
- Fill your particulars in the relevant fields.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application fee and attach the receipt.
- Finally, Submit the Online Application form.
- Download and save the submitted application form.
- You can also take a printout of the Application.
RPSC School Lecturer Online Application Link:
RPSC Admit Cards of School Lecturer
After the completion of the Recruitment process, the applicants have to attend the Written Examination on the tentative dates. The applied candidates must have to carry the RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card while attending the Exam. The Venue of Written Exam, Date & Timings of Exam, Instructions to be followed when going to participate in the RPSC Exam 2016 will be given in detail in the RPSC Admit Card. In conclusion, download the Rajasthan PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2016 and attend the for the exam successfully.
Download RPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification PDF
The aspirants who are going to apply for the RPSC Jobs of School Lecturer can download the Official Notification from the enclosed link.