RUHS Recruitment 2019 for Medical Officer
RUHS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 767 Medical Officer Job. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is inviting Online Application for the Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Medical Officer Vacancy get the RUHS Apply Online below. The online application will be available from 26th November 2019 to 24th December 2019. Candidate’s selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Online Examination.
Candidates who want to apply for the RUHS MO Recruitment should be under the age limit of 22 Years to 47 Years. Before starting with the application procedure read the conditions proclaimed in the RUHS Notification or go through the below section. After successfully met with the eligibility conditions proceed with the registration process. You can find the link for an online application from the below section.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019 – Job Overview
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||26th November 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||24th December 2019|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Job|
RUHS Vacancy Details 2019
|General||Widow||Divorce / Abandonment|
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Completed MBBS from a recognized university/ institution.
- Registered with Rajasthan Medical Council.
- Knowledge & able to read, write and to speak of the Hindi language in Devanagari script (lipi)
- Minimum Age Limit – 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 47 Years
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 5000/-
- SC/ ST Candidate (Rajasthan Domicile) – Rs. 2500/-
NOTE: The application fee for this RUHS Recruitment should be paid at any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center.
RUHS Recruitment – Salary Detail:
- Pay Level 14 – Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-
Candidates who were applying for these MO Job Vacancy released under RUHS Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following process.
- Computer-Based Online Examination.
How to Apply ONLINE for RUHS Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are willing to be a part of RUHS Careers follow the below steps for the online registration. The online application will be available on the site up to 24th December 2019.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given below for an online application.
- Register yourself by providing a valid mail ID.
- Now Login using your User mail ID & Password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the below-listed documents.
- Pay the respective Application fee through Online mode.
- Submit the application form & take a print for future reference.
Documents to be enclosed with the Online application:
- Photo id (PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ VoterID/ Passport/ Govt. or PSU Card)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet/ Certificate)
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/ permanent UG degree
- Provisional/ permanent PG degree
- EWS certificate, Caste Certificate & PwD Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Rajasthan Medical Council registration Certificate
Important Date for RUHS Careers 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||26th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||24th December 2019|
Important Links for RUHS Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs 2019:
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|SAIL Recruitment||148 – Raw Material Division||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1,104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||3,274 – SSC Officers, Sailor, MR & others||[19-12-2019]|
|CBSE Recruitment||357 – Junior Assistant, Analyst & Others||[16-12-2019]|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment||61 – Specialist Cadre Officers||[12-12-2019]|
|IIT Kharagpur Recruitment||40 – Visiting Consultants/ Specialists||[10-12-2019]|
|North Western Railway Recruitment||2029 – Trade Apprentice||[08-12-2019]|
|South Central Railway Recruitment||4,103 – Apprentice||[08-12-2019]|
|NIA Recruitment||79 – Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable||[07-12-2019]|
|CISF Recruitment||1,314 – Assistant Sub Inspector Executive||[07-12-2019]|
About Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was built up under the Act of State Government” The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005″ on the 25th day of February 2005. The University intends to disperse and propel information in therapeutic and wellbeing sciences. It gives scholarly and examines offices in different streams to the understudies concentrating in different Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Paramedical) and private schools/organizations associated with this University. The University attempts the way toward making itself an innovator in world-class restorative instruction by concentrating on the foundational directions, educating, preparing and look into exercises. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is resolved to improve the soundness of people and populace by upgrading the personal satisfaction and serving network through the best of clinical consideration, development of information and logical revelation.