This must be a great news for all the Government job aspirants. The Rajasthan Government has recently issued a Job Notification. The Employee Recruitment Notification is for Sriganganagar District Recruitment 2017. According to the notification received, there are 24 vacancies available for current posts. The Vacancies are for Junior Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant Posts. So, any eligible aspirant can start sending their application for Sriganganagar District Vacancies 2017 from 1st August 2017. The closing date to apply for receiving the application forms is 30th August 2017. Refer to this page to know further more about the Sriganganagar District Jobs 2017.
Sri Ganganagar District Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 Details
Rajasthan Government has released an official advertisement for the appointment of 24 Junior Technical Assistant and Accounts Assistant i.e Sri Ganganagar Recruitment 2017 Notification on 1st August 2017. Aspirants can make use of this page to into Sarkari Naukri to their best. All the dreaming aspirants applying for Sri Ganganagar District Vacancy 2017 should download and submit their applications before 30th August 2017. Since the vacancies are not large in number, candidates must grab this one time opportunity and make this Sri Ganganagar 2017 Jobs all yours. Contenders can get more information about educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and how to apply in the following sections.
Sri Ganganagar Careers 2017 selects the candidates of based on their performance in written test and personal interview and skill test. According to Employment News aspirants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria given in the official notification also found @ sriganganagar.rajasthan.gov.in. Selected aspirants from this Sri Ganganagar 2017 Recruitment will get considerably a good pay scale from the Government along with certain grade pay. So, Job hunters should not give up on this amazing opportunity of Sriganganagar District Recruitment 2017 Notification. You can go to this page and find the educational qualifications required, age limit to apply, what is the pay scale that they are offering and then apply to this job post.
Sriganganagar District Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Sri Ganganagar District|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Assistant, Accounts Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Job Location||Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Personal Interview, Document verification|
Sriganganagar District Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Technical Assistant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ganganagar District Jobs 2017
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for these posts,
- Qualification for Junior Technical Assistant Post: Passed Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with BE/B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.
- Qualification for Accounts Assistant Post: Should pass B.Com/CA Intermediate (I.P.C)/I.C.W.A (Inter)/ Company Secretary (Inter).
For further Educational Qualification Details, refer the advertisement given below.
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years
Refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
Applicants are selected for the Sriganganagar District Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following tests,
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (if required)
- Document Verification
All the selected individuals for Sri Ganganagar Notification 2017 will be offered a good pay scale as mentioned below,
- Salary offered for Junior Technical Assistant: Rs 13,000/- per month
- Salary offered for Accounts Assistant: Rs 8,000/- per month
For the detailed information about the pay scale refer the official notification issued.
You can check the official notification or the official website.
How to apply for Sriganganagar District Notification 2017
- Go to the official website from your browser i.e www.sriganganagar.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check for the employment notification page.
- Open the Sriganganagar District Recruitment 2017.
- Search for its official notification.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- See if are eligible to apply for the post.
- If so, then fill the application form without any error.
- Affix a passport size photo and other documents if required.
- Send it to the following address.
Collector Office & District Programme Coordinator,
- Starting date to send application: 1st August 2017
- Closing date to send application: 30th August 2017
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|