Latest job alert from the Sikkim State Government. Get the details of SPSC Recruitment 2017 for 100 Lower Divisional Clerk Vacancies here. Apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 @ www.spscskm.gov.in before July 31, 2017. You can get the link to SPSC Sikkim Notification, Sikkim PSC LDC Application form on this page. So, keep reading and get more information on Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2017
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has brought out an employment notification of SPSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.spscskm.gov.in on June 13, 2017. So, the Sikkim PSC is planning to recruit eligible candidates for the vacancies in Lower Division Clerk posts. Aspirants of a State Govt Jobs can make use of this SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2017 platform to build their career. Since there is a vast competition across the country, one should be aware of the proper eligibility for the SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017.
So, we have provided the details of 100 Sikkim SPSC LDC Vacancy 2017 eligibility, and recruitment procedure in the following sections. In confirmation with the SPSC Sikkim LDC Recruitment notification 2017, the mode of application for the jobs is offline. So. the applicants should make a move towards the application download and submit it before the last date of SPSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 application, 31st July 2017.
[Check Latest Sikkim PSC Jobs here]
Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy 2017
As mentioned heretofore, the applicants of Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy 2017 should satisfy the eligibility mentioned in the official notification. So, the candidates should have passed the Class 12 examination with minimum qualifying marks. Additionally, he/she should possess at least 3 months of computer application course certificate to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017. Similarly, there are some other criteria which one should satisfy. You can get those details from the official notification. We have provided the link to download the official Sikkim PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment notification, application form at the bottom of the page. So, just click the link and download the notification.
SPSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.spscskm.gov.in
|Sikkim SPSC 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts|
|Name of the Organisation||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts|
|No of posts||100 posts|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||July 31, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
SPSC LDC Vacancy Category Wise
|Category Name||No of posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||7|
|Below Poverty Line Bhutia Lepcha||3|
|OBC Central List||9|
|Women OBC Central List||7|
|OBC (Below Poverty Line)||3|
|State List OBC||10|
|OBC State List (Women)||7|
|OBC State List (Below Poverty Line)||3|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||4|
|Below Poverty Line Scheduled Tribe||2|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||3|
|Below Poverty Line Scheduled Caste||1|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||2|
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification for SPSC Lower Division Clerk Jobs:
- Candidates should have passed the Class 12 examination with minimum marks from a recognized board. Additionally, the candidates should have a minimum 3 months of basic Computer applications course.
- So, to know more details on the eligibility refer the SPSC LDC Notification 2017.
Age Limit for SPSC 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts:
The age necessary for the candidates to apply for the SPSC 100 Lower Division Clerk posts is set by the officials according to the rules and norms of the Sikkim Govt.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 30 years.
SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
The candidates applying for the Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy should pay the application fee of Rs.150/-. The mode of application fee payment is displayed in the official notification.
Selection Process of SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2017:
To select the applicants of Lower Division Clerk vacancies, the Sikkim state government recruitment board will follow the below section procedures. Basing on the candidate’s performance in the procedures, the board shortlists the candidates.
- Written Test.
Important Dates of SPSC Sikkim LDC Notification 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – June 13, 2017.
- Last date to submit the application forms – July 31, 2017.
Apply for SPSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ www.spscskm.gov.in
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the SPSC Lower Divisional Clerk Recruitment 2017 should visit the official site first.
- Search for the links related to the official SPSC Sikkim LDC Notification 2017.
- Go through the notification clearly and check for your eligibility.
- If you satisfy the criterion, then click on the link to Sikkim PSC application form to download.
- Enter your details of name, date of birth, qualifications, age, etc carefully without mistakes.
- Attach the necessary documents, photographs, etc to the form.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned in the notification.
- The SPSC LDC Application Form should reach the department before the last date.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Complex, M.G. Marg,
Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.