SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 | 227 SPSC Jobs 2017
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 – 8000 Vacancies: Sikkim Public Service Commission has released the latest employment notification for SPSC Recruitment 2017-18. According to this, it’s recruiting the interested and eligible candidates for Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper posts. The last date to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 is 31st January 2018. Hence, applicants should start applying for SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 and also you can grab more details spscskm.gov.in. Moreover, the aspirants can get the eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process and other details on this site. Therefore, read the following sections for more detailed information of SPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Details
|Name of the Society||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper|
|No. of Vacancies||227 Vacancies|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Category||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
SPSC Vacancy 2017 | spscskm.gov.in
|Category||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|Unreserved||Accounts Clerk, Jr Store Keeper||34|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||15|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List||21|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women)||16|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Other Backward Classes – State List||23|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Women)||16|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line)||07|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||09|
|Scheduled Tribe ( Below Poverty Line)||05|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||07|
|Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line)||02|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||05|
SPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 have to meet the eligibility criteria as per the SPSC Recruitment 2017-18. Aspirants can find all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification in the following sections.
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualification:
Before applying for the above posts, knowing the educational qualification is very important. The organization expects only applications from the eligible candidates. So it is of importance to look into the educational qualification details in the following sections.
- Class XII examination passed and equivalent from a recognized Board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in Class X (Ten).
- Candidate should possess a certificate/diploma in basic course in computer application of minimum 03(three) months.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz-Nepali, Bhutia, Lepcha.
- Should be conversant with the local customs/traditions and knowledge of Sikkim.
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Age limit:
Applicants are advised to be aware of the age criteria before applying for the above posts. No candidate is allowed without the meeting the minimum age mentioned. You can as well refer the official notification for age relaxation details for reserved categories.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Process:
The candidates are hired based on their performance in the following rounds. Only when they qualify in the first round, they are allowing to attend the next consequent rounds.
- Written Exam
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Application Fees:
Application fees may be applicable to the above posts. Candidates have to pay online or either through the process mentioned in the official notification. So, it is advisable to read the following details to know more.
- General Candidates: Rs 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No fees
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Pay Scale:
The candidates are paid well as per the norms of the Government.
- Rs 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 2600/-
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2017
- The applicants must log on to the official web portal of Sikkim Public Service Commission www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Click on the notification related to the SPSC details.
- Read the advertisement to know the eligibility carefully.
- Fill the information in the SPSC Online Application Form without any error.
- Next, you need to upload all the scanned copies of required certificates/ documents along with photos and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit key after verifying the details that you enter.
- At last, take the printout for future use.
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Important Dates:
|Advt Release Date||5th December 2017|
|Last date to apply online||31st January 2018|
SPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Important Links:
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
About Sikkim Public Service Commission
The Sikkim Public Service Commission started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Since then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations. Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex. Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and one Member. The Commission consists of a Chairman and one Member.The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission governed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1983. The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary supported by officers and staff.