- 1 Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification 2016
- 2 Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
CBSTM Recruitment Notification released for 16 secondary grade posts. The Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment is on a permanent basis. Interested applicants can apply for these secondary grade teacher posts from 21/09/2016 to 09/01/2017. The candidates who want to apply for Teacher jobs in St.Thomas Mount cum Pallavaram, at Chennai can apply through offline.
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification 2016
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification is inviting applications to recruit the skilled candidates for 16 Secondary Grade Teacher jobs. The St. Thomas Mount cum, Chennai has released this employment notification for filling the available jobs on 21-09-2016. It is a good news to those aspirants who were looking for government jobs in Chennai.
Thus, the candidates who are interested/ Eligible can apply by filling the Cantonment Board Recruitment application form on or before the last date 09-01-2017. For that, the applicants can download the application from the official website.
And this is the latest employment news to the job seekers in Chennai. People can check for further details like education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, the application process, and selection process for applying for secondary grade teacher posts.
CBSTM Notification for 16 Teacher Jobs Details
|S. No||Name of the post||unreserved category||SC||ST||OBC||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Secondary Grade teacher||8||3||–||5||16|
Every Year, the Cantonment Board of Chennai is recruiting the candidates for various departments. Now, CBSTM recruitment notification is issued to fill 16 secondary grade teacher vacancies. So, we gave complete details about 16 SGT jobs here. And you can also check Tamil Nadu PSC jobs on our Site.
CBSTM Recruitment 2016 for 16 Various Posts Overview
|Board Name||Cantonment Board|
|Post name||Secondary Grade Teacher|
|job category||State govt jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Vacancies
The pretender who are applying for jobs in St.Thomson Mount cum, Chennai as a secondary grade teacher should meet the below suitable conditions like education qualifications and age limit. Here we provided the all details regarding CSBTM Recruitment as per the official notification is given below.
- The candidates should pass 12th/ HSC.
- Have to complete the secondary grade teacher training from a recognized institution.
- Must pass the TET exam conducted by the state government.
Work Experience for CBSTM Teacher Posts
The work experience is a must for Cantonment Board SGT Jobs and is given below:
- The petitioner should also have some previous field experience.
The candidates who are applying for Cantonment Board Chennai Jobs should attain following Age limit.
- Upper age limit for the unreserved (UR) post is 25 years.
- OBC upper age limit is 28 years.
- Jobs reserved for SC or ST the upper age limit is 30 years as on 07.01.2017.
Note: The age relaxation for a candidate is 35 years for unreserved (UR), 38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC & ST. Minimum age is 18 years.
CBSTM Recruitment Chennai Notification 2016-17
- The competitor will shortlist based on their marks obtained in Academics.
- Then, they inform about the time and written exam to the applicants who Satisfy the above criteria.
- The candidates selected for secondary Grade teacher in Chennai will get a pay scale as mentioned below:
|S.no||Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Secondary Grade teacher||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-with a grade pay of 2800/-|
Important dates for Cantonment Board St.Thomas Mount Cum Chennai SGT Notification:
- Starting Date for CBSTM Application form is 21-09-2016.
- The Last date for submission of Application form is 09-01-2017.
The notification for Secondary grade teacher application fee will vary based on categories.
- The applicant has to pay the fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank has drawn for the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount.”
- The contender who belongs to SC/ST category is exempt from payment of the fee.
How to apply for CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Recruitment
The candidates who meet the above criteria can apply for CBSTM jobs through offline. We provided detailed steps to complete Cantonment Board Recruitment application form.
- First of all, You have to visit Authorized website i.e. www.cbstm.org.in
- Notice the latest notifications.
- Read the St.Thomas Mount cum, Chennai Recruitment notification.
- Then Download the Cantonment Board Recruitment application form, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Now, Fill the asked details and pay the Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment Application fee.
- Then send the Application form with self-attested photocopies of all test memorials including proof of the age, caste certificate, completion of TET certificate, working experiences and all education certificates to the below Postal address.
“The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 16”
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 Apply for 42 Safaiwala, Teacher, Storekeeper, Cleaner Jobs. The CCB has been released a Chennai Cantonment Safaiwala Teacher Recruitment Notification for the Eligible Candidates to fill 42 Applications. Interest and Eligible candidates can download the Application Form the Official Site from 21/09/2016. And Submit the Application along with certificates to the officers on before 24/10/2016. Aspirants can also apply for the Cantonment Board Chennai Jobs from the link given below.
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
Cantonment Board Chennai has announced an employment news to fill 42 Applications from the Eligible Candidates. This notification is released to hire the talented candidates for 42 Safaiwala, Teacher, Storekeeper, Cleaner Posts. This Notification helps for the candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu. So Candidates who are interested in Chennai Cantonment Board Jobs can apply and get all the details of this Recruitment here. Aspirants should apply through from the Cantonment Board Chennai Official Website www.cbstm.org.in. Candidates can fill the CBSTM Recruitment Applications from 21st September 2016 & must send the Applications on before 24th October 2016 to the Address given below. For the Chennai Cantonment Board Safaiwala Teacher Recruitment, the officials looking for the Diploma Candidates in Teacher & Elementary Education. The Selection Process for this CCB Safaiwala Recruitment is based on the Written Examination.
Get more Tamilnadu Govt Latest Jobs here. For this Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment, Applicants should have the the maximum age Limit of 25 years. You can also check complete details of Age Limit according to the Post Wise & Category wise below. For those candidates, the CCB Govt is also providing Age Relaxation based on their category. So check all the details regarding the Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment like Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc., provided below. For more information go through the Official CBSTM Notification.
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 42 Posts.
CCB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Secondary Grade Teachers (Only for Women Candidates)||16 Posts|
|2.||Store Keeper||01 posts|
Chennai Cantonment Board Jobs Eligibility Details
The Applicants of Cantonment Chennai Board Recruitment should have the following Educational Qualification according to the Posts.
For Secondary Grade Teacher Posts:
- Intermediate (HSC Passed).
- Secondary Grade Teacher Training
- Diploma in B.Ed.
- Degree Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education.
- And passed III TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by appropriate Govt.
For Store Keeper Jobs:
- +2 with Typewriting lower grade in English.
- Knowledge in e-tendering/ e-auction, GFRRules.
- Diploma in Materials Management.
- Knowledge in MS office.
For Safaiwala Posts:
- Able to read and write in Tamil.
For cleaner vacancies:
- Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit for CCB Jobs
Minimum Age Limit of all Posts: 18 years.
- Unreserved Category: 25 years.
- OBC Category: 28 years.
- SC & ST Category: 30 years.
Maximum Age of Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped):
- Unreserved Category: 35 years.
- OBC Category: 38 years.
- SC & ST Category: 40 years.
For Teacher & Store Keeper Posts:
- General/ OBC: 40 years.
- SC & ST: 45 years.
For Safaiwala & Cleaner Jobs:
- 35 years for all category.
Chennai Cantonment Board Safaiwala Teacher Jobs Details
Selection Process & Salary Offered for the CCB Recruitment:
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale||Selection Process|
|1.||Secondary Grade Teacher||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with G.P Rs. 2,800/-||Written Test|
|2.||Store Keeper||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with G.P Rs. 2,800/-||Written Test & Typing Test|
|3.||Safaiwala||Rs. 4,800/- to Rs. 10,000/- with G.P Rs. 1,300/-||Reading & writing ability in Tamil, Physical Test, and Skill Test.|
|4.||Cleaner||Rs. 4,800/- to Rs. 10,000/- with G.P Rs. 1,300/-||Reading & writing ability in Tamil, Physical Test, and Skill Test.|
The Applicants of Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment should pay the Application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Only General/ OBC)through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank has drawn for the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board.
SC & ST Candidates are exempted from the Payment of Application Fee. The Demand Draft Form should attach with the Application Form and send to the Officers.
CBSTM Recruitment Important Dates
- The Application Form is available on the official site from 21/09/2016.
- Last Date to send the CBSTM Recruitment Application Form is 24/10/2016.
How to apply for CCB Safaiwala Teacher Jobs?
- Firstly, Go to the Official Website – www.cbstm.org.in.
- Read the required notification step by step.
- Click on the Application Form of Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment Link.
- Download the Application Form & Fill it with Necessary Details.
- Paste the Photographs in the space given there.
- Send the Application Form & Required certificates List given below to the Given address.
- Submit the Application Form before 24/10/2016.
Applicants should send the Xerox copies of following documents along with the Application Form.
- Caste Certificate.
- Completion of TET certificate.
- Typewriting certificate.
- Education Qualification certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Original Demand Draft Form.
“The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 16”.
For More details regarding this Recruitment Download & Check the Official Notification