- 1 Cuddalore District Court Vacancy Details – Cuddalore Court Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of District Court Cuddalore Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Cuddalore District Court Result 2016
- 1.4 Download Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 11th March 2016. Principal District Court, Cuddalore has published this advertisement to fill 78 vacancies of Office Assistant, Typist, Senior/Junior Bailiff, Sanitary Worker and other posts. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these posts released under District Court Cuddalore Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Cuddalore District Court Jobs through Cuddalore Court Recruitment 2016. The closing date for submission of the application form is 31st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/cuddalore for more details regarding the Cuddalore Dist Court Recruitment 2016. Further details like Cuddalore Court Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Cuddalore District Court Assistant Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Cuddalore District Court Vacancy Details – Cuddalore Court Jobs
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Steno typist||08 Posts|
|2.||Junior Assistant||03 Posts|
|5.||Examiner & Reader||02 Posts|
|6.||Senior Bailiff||05 Posts|
|7.||Junior Bailiff||18 Posts|
|8.||Xerox Operator||03 Posts|
|9.||Office Assistant||22 Posts|
|10.||Full time Masalchi/Watch man/Sanitary worker||10 Posts|
Refer the Link Provided below for Category wise Vacancy Details of each post.
Eligibility Criteria of District Court Cuddalore Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Cuddalore District Court Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/SC(A), 2 years for BC/MBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Cuddalore District Court Jobs
- For Posts 1 to 3, 5,6,8: Aspirants must have passed SSLC.
- For Post 10: Candidates must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- For Remaining Posts: Aspirants should have passed VIII Standard.
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: District Court, Cuddalore.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No. of posts: 78.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/cuddalore.
Job Location: Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these 10th Pass Jobs will be selected based on the Interview.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 31/03/2016.
- For Posts 1 to 7: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,200/- to 2,800/-.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs 4,800/- to 10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1300/- to 1650/-.
Cuddalore District Court Application Form – www.ecourts.gov.in
The Application form for these Cuddalore District Court Jobs released under Cuddalore Dist Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form from the given link and paste recent passport size photograph in the given space. Send it to the given address before the last date, i.e. 31st March 2016. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form for Cuddalore District Court Assistant jobs from our site attached below.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the given posts.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the application form along with the required documents to the given address before the completion of the last date.
Documents to be sent along with the application form:
- Attested copies of testimonials.
- Self Attested copies of certificates for age proof, community, education, Technical education.
- Attested Copy of Registration card in Employment Exchange.
- Photo ID residence proof.
Postal Address: The Principal District & Session Judge,
Principal District Court,
Cuddalore District Court Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Principal District Court Cuddalore will release the results of Cuddalore Court Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for these Cuddalore District Court Jobs may check the official website for results. We will provide the direct link for checking the results of District Court Cuddalore Recruitment 2016 on our site.