Aspirants Wake up. The Central University of Tamil Nadu has released official Notification for CUTN Recruitment 2017. The Tamil Nadu University has released this Notification to fill their 54 vacancies. So Job Seekers who are willing to work as an Assistant Professor on the contract basis can make use of this CUTN Notification 2017. The Eligible candidates can also check @ cutn.ac.in for details and apply to the CUTN Careers before 2nd July 2017.
CUTN Careers – cutn.ac.in Recruitment 2017
According to the latest Employment News, The Tamil Nadu University has released CUTN Recruitment Notification for the year 2017. So all the Aspirants who are looking for a job in Tamil Nadu can make use of this Opportunity. The www.cutn.ac.in notification 2017 has released for the post of Assistant Professor in various Subjects. The Candidates who are looking forward to work as Assistant professor on various subjects can walk in to the venue . The Venue details has been released by CUTN Jobs 2017 Notification. The Aspirants who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can check Details in the below section.
Latest Sarkari Naukari news is that the CUTN is looking for the candidates to fill vacancies released by CUTN Notification 2017. The eligible Job Seekers can go for a direct walk-in. The candidates who has more than 55% in there master degree can Apply for this job. The CUTN Board is looking to fill 54 vacancies by Eligible Aspirants. Candidates can go for the direct interview as the details about CUTN Career Notification 2017 is listed below. Aspirants must know that the assistant Professor jobs are Contract basis. Eligible Applicants can look at the detail description of Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, how to apply for Central University Tamil Nadu in the below section. For more details about www.cutn.ac.in Notification 2017 Job Seekers can look at the link that is Provide below.
CUTN Recruitment 2017 Details – Walk in for 54 CUTN Vacancy
|Name of Organisation||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Application Mode||walk in|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
CUTN Jobs 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
The Candidates can go as a Assistant Professor on various subjects that are included in the above table.
CUTN Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for the Aspirants to work as a Assistant Professor in Central University of Tamil Nadu is given below
- The eligible Job Seekers must have completed Master Degree with 55% marks in relevant subjects with NET with consistently good academic Record as defined by the University
- Candidates with Ph.D in accordance with UGC.
- Retired University Academic Staff are also eligible for the post of Assistant Professor, but should not be more than 65 years of age as on 1st July 2017.
- Candidates having teaching Experience like 2 or 3 years will be given preference.
- For Age limit details Candidates can see the official CUTN Notification Advertisiment 2017 listed below.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria that has mentioned by CUTN Recruitment 2017 has the following interview process
- Candidates Pocessing Master degree in relevant subject with NET or Ph.D can attend Interview.
The selected candidates will be purely on contract basis for one semester, which may be Extended to one more Semester
The Selected Aspirant can get a huge pay as per central university of Tamil Nadu norms.
- Associate Professor : Rs.45000/- per month
How to apply Online for CUTN Teaching Recruitment 2017?
- Applicants have to visit there official website www.cutn.ac.in
- In the home page you will find recent news.
- In the recent news click on the post for which you are applying.
- Then you have to click “Click Here” for further steps.
- You will redirect to the notification page.
- Download the notification and fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach a photograph on the left side of the application form.
- Then take five copies of application form for the walk-in interview with recommended documents.
- Application Download Date: 24th June 2017.
- Candidates can go for walk-in the following Dates: 1st July 2017 & 2nd July 2017.
CUTN Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 – Official Advertisement