- 1 DGET Tamilnadu JTO Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 About TN DGET
- 1.2 DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 – TN Jobs
- 1.3 TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
- 1.4 DGET JTO Recruitment Notification PDF
- 1.5 Steps to apply for DGET JT Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Jr Trainee Officer DET Online Application
DGET Tamilnadu JTO Recruitment 2016
DGET Tamilnadu JTO Recruitment 2016 notification released in January 2016. The Directorate General of Employment and Training recently issued the DGET Recruitment notification for placement of young aspirants into 329 Junior Training Officer posts. The candidates who are looking for the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can apply for the DET Jr Training Officer Recruitment. The candidates who are going to apply for the TN DET Recruitment can check our website recruitment.guru for Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & all other details. Apply in Online before 1st February 2016 for the Directorate General of Employment & Training JTO Recruitment. Here we have enclosed the DGET Online Application link. The Procedure to apply for the DET TN Recruitment provided in clear at the bottom of this page.
About TN DGET
The DGET abbreviated as Directorate General of Employment & Training. DGET is functioning under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The DET is a unique organization under the governance of Ministry of Labor. The DGET Official portal is www.skilltraining.gov.in. Recently, Directorate General of Employment & Training released the TN DGET Recruitment notification for 329 posts of Junior Training Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the DGET TamilNadu Junior Training Officer Recruitment in Online. The last date to apply for the TN DET JT Officer Recruitment 2016 is 1st February 2016. Also, the applicants will send the Submitted Application form along with Demand Draft to the below address before 5.45 pm on 3rd February 2016. The direct link to apply for the DGET Tamilnadu JTO Recruitment enclosed below.
DGET Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 – TN Jobs
Name of Posts: Junior Training Officer.
Number of Vacancies: 329.
|S.No||Subject||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Diploma in Engineering||194|
TN DGET Junior Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
- The candidates should have passed in SSLC with Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering/ Technology.
- The aspirants must have passed SSLC with NTC in the relevant trade of ITI Course with a minimum 3 years of industrial experience / NAC in the relevant trade with a minimum 2 years of industrial experience. Weightage will be given to CITS Certificate holders in the relevant trade and for the experience.
The candidates should have age as below as on 1st January 2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age
- For OC: 35 years.
- For SCA/ SC/ST: 40 years.
- For BC/ BC(M)/ MBC& DNC: 37 years.
Online Application is Starting Date: 12th January 2016, 08:00 am.
Last Date to apply in Online for DGET Recruitment: 1st February 2016.
Last Date for receipt of application with DD at Nodal Industrial Training Institute: 3rd February 2016, 17.45.
The candidates should have to pay Application fee through DD in any of Nationalised Bank for “Assistant Accounts Officer, Directorate of Employment and Training, Payable at Chennai”.
For Others Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
For SC/ ST/ SCA/ PH/ Destitute Widow Candidates: Rs.50/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/- + Rs.4200/- (Grade Pay).
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
DGET JTO Recruitment Notification PDF
Steps to apply for DGET JT Officer Recruitment 2016
- Visit the DGET Jr Training Officer Notification PDF.
- Click on the below link to apply in Online.
- Fill your particulars in the Online Application form.
- Submit DD of Application fee & documents.
- Take a printout of Submitted Application for future use.
Jr Trainee Officer DET Online Application
DET JTO Online Application Form