Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification issued recently in the 2nd week of January 2019 through Employment Notification by the Principal District Court, Erode. Erode District Court has published this Notification for the engagement of 88 Steno-Typist, Junior Assistant, Examiner, and Other Vacancies in Tamilnadu Judicial Ministerial Service and Tamilnadu Basic Service in Civil and Criminal Courts of Erode District. Aspirants searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply in prescribed format for the Erode Court Recruitment 2019 for Steno-Typist and Other Posts on or before the last date. Last Date to apply for the Erode District Court Steno Typist Recruitment 2019 is 29th January 2019. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Erode District Court Recruitment for 88 various posts are available below.
Erode District Court Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 88 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Steno-Typist Grade III||6 Posts|
|3.||Junior Assistant||8 Posts|
|4.||Examiner / Reader||4 posts|
|5.||Senior Bailiff||7 posts|
|6.||Xerox Operator||3 posts|
|7.||Office Assistant||25 posts|
|8.||Sanitary Worker||1 post|
|9.||Night watchman||9 posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Principal District Court Erode Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification for Erode District Court Typist Recruitment
- For Post No 1 to 6: Candidates should complete SSLC. Candidates applying for Typist & Steno Typist posts should have Typewriting/Shorthand both Higher (English & Tamil).
- For Office Assistant: Candidates should complete VIII Std. Candidates having Light (or) Heavy Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference.
- For Sanitary Worker: Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- For Nightwatchman: Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- For Masalchi: Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit for Erode District Court Jr Assistant Recruitment
Candidates applying for the Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 should attain the below Age limits as on 01/01/2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST/Widow Candidates: 35 years.
- Maximum Age for BC Candidates: 32 years.
- Maximum Age for Other Candidates: 30 years.
Erode Court Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of the Organization: Principal District Court, Erode.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 88 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Job Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Notification.
- For Steno, Typist, Junior Assistant, Examiner / Reader, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator: Rs.5200/– to Rs. 20200/-
- For Office Assistant, Sanitary Worker, Night watchman, Masalchi: Rs.4800/- to Rs. 10000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29/01/2019.
Erode District Court Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the District Court Jobs released under Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 can Download the application at the e-Courts official website ecourts.gov.in. You can also Download the Erode District Court Application Form Directly from our website. The Application form is attached below in our site.
How to Apply:
Fill the Downloaded Application in Prescribed format and send it along with two recent self-attested passport size photographs, xerox copies of all relevant certificates enclosed in an envelope superscribed as “Name of the Post” by registered post to the below address on or before 29/01/2019.
The Principal District Judge District Court,
Erode District Court Result
After the selection process has completed, Principal District Court Erode will release the results of Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 on its official website. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these various posts should check the official website for results. The full details of Erode Court recruitment 2019 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.