IITM Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 22nd January 2016. IIT Madras had been published this advertisement under the notice no. IITM/R/1/2016 to fill 70 vacancies of Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these posts released under IIT Madras Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Non-Teaching posts through IIT Chennai Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site up to 17th February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.iitm.ac.in or www.recruit.iitm.ac.in for more details regarding the IITM Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Chennai IIT Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
IITM Recruitment Vacancy Details – IIT Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|6.||Physical Education Officer||01|
|9.||Junior Technical Superintendent||09|
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Chennai Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Chennai IIT Recruitment
- For posts- 10, 11 & 12, Maximum age: 27 years.
- For posts-7, 8 & 9, Maximum age: 32 years.
- For posts- 3 to 6, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For posts-1 & 2, Maximum age: 50 years.
Educational Qualification for IITM Jr Technician Recruitment
- For post-12: Aspirants must have passed SSLC examination or equivalent and having NCC Certificate.
- For posts-2 & 3: Candidates must have completed Post Graduation Degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks and having experience in the relevant field.
- For remaining posts: Applicants must have done Bachelor’s degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching Posts.
No of posts: 70.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Advertised Date: 22/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 17/02/2016.
- For posts- 1 & 2: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- For posts- 3 to 6: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For posts -7 to 9: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For posts-10 & 11: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- For post-12: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
IIT Madras Online Application
Application form for this Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard, and other posts released under IITM Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to click on Create New Account tab for those who have not registered yet. The link for applying online was already activated. Applicants need to Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 17th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the Hardcopy of the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below one week after the last date.
Recruitment Section, Admin. Building,
I.I.T. Madras, Chennai – 600 036.
IIT Madras Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Indian Institute of Technology Madras will release the results of IITM Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Non-Teaching posts should check the official website for results. The full details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.