NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. National Institute of Epidemiology, Indian Council of Medical Research, had been published this advertisement to fill 55 vacancies of Project Assistant, DEO, Junior Nurse, Clerk, and other posts on contract basis. Aspirants who were searching for Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu may apply for these posts released under National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these NIE Chennai Jobs for the project Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance, and Response: Multi-Strategic Integrated Approach through NIE Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site up to 21st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.nie.gov.in for more details regarding the ICMR Chennai Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like NIE Chennai Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of ICMR NIE Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
NIE Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – NIE Chennai Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Program Coordinator (Scientist- D) (Medical)||01|
|2.||Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator)||05|
|3.||Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer)||02|
|4.||Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager)||02|
|5.||Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader)||01|
|6.||Scientist-B (Non -Medical) (Team Leader)||01|
|7.||Project Assistant (Field)||15|
|8.||Project Assistant (Laboratory)||02|
|10.||Data Entry Operator- A||10|
|12.||Project Secretary (Section Officer)||04|
|13.||Clerk (Upper Division Clerk)||04|
|14.||Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)||02|
Eligibility Criteria of ICMR NIE Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for ICMR Chennai Recruitment
- For posts- 1 & 2: Candidates must have completed Post Graduation Degree (MD/ DNB/ MPH/ MAE) with 5 years R&D/ teaching experience.
- For post-3: Aspirants must have done MD (Microbiology) from any recognized University or Institution with 1 year R&D/ teaching experience.
- For post- 4: Applicants must possess B.E./ B.tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized University with 6 years experience in the relevant field.
- For post-5: Candidates must have done MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc & AH recognized by MCI/ DCI/VCI respectively with knowledge of Computer Applications/ Data Management.
- Refer the notification attached below for post wise qualification details.
Age Limit for Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment
There is no age limit for these NIE Chennai Jobs released under Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2016.
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Epidemiology.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No. of posts: 55.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.nie.gov.in
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these NIE Chennai Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 21/03/2016.
- Program Coordinator (Scientist- D) (Medical): Rs. 61,770/- + HRA per month.
- Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator & Laboratory Trainer): Rs. 59,108/- +HRA per month.
- Scientist C (Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer): Rs. 47,286/- +HRA per month.
- Project Assistant (Field): Rs. 28,755/- per month.
- Junior Nurse: Rs. 17,040/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator- A: Rs. 16,188/- per month.
- Refer the notification for post wise details.
NIE Chennai Online Application – www.nie.gov.in
Application form for these NIE Chennai Jobs released under Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already activated. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 21st March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have valid Email Id and Password before applying online.
- Log on to the official website of NIE Chennai, i.e., www.nie.gov.in
- Click on Careers tab available at the right side of the page.
- Select the Project Post.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form with correct details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.