- 1 Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Nilgiris District Court Jobs
- 1.2 Nilgiris District Court Notification 2016 Details – District Court Nilgiris Jobs
- 1.3 Nilgiris District Court Results
- 1.4 Download District Court Nilgiris Notification & Application Form
Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of June 2016. District Court, The Nilgiris District, Tamil Nadu has published this advertisement to fill 56 vacancies of Office Assistants, Night Watchman, Steno-Typist, Junior Bailiff, Examiner & Reader, Other Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these Nilgiris District Court Jobs released under District Court Nilgiris Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Nilgiris District Court Office Assistant Jobs. The Last Date for receipt of Nilgiris District Court Application Form is 24th June 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/nilgiris/nilgiris-district-court for more details regarding the District Court Nilgiris Jobs. Further details like Nilgiris District Court Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Nilgiris District Court Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Computer Operator||03 Posts|
|4.||Junior Assistant||03 Posts|
|5.||Senior Bailiff||02 Posts|
|6.||Examiner & Reader||04 Posts|
|7.||Junior Bailiff||06 Posts|
|8.||Xerox Operator||01 Post|
|9.||Office Assistants||17 Posts|
|10.||Night Watchman-cum- Masalchi / Masalchi||12 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Nilgiris District Court Jobs
Age Limit for District Court Nilgiris Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for Nilgiris District Court Office Assistant Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.06.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- For SC/ST/Destitute Widows: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For BC/BC(Muslims)/De-notified Communities Backward Classes: Maximum Age: 32 years.
- For All Others: Maximum Age: 30 years.
Educational Qualification for Nilgiris District Court Watchman Recruitment
- For Posts 1,3 to 8: Applicants must pass SSLC from recognized Board.
- For Post 2: Job Seekers should complete Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application from recognized University.
- For Post 9: Aspirants must pass VIII Class from recognized School.
- For Post 10: Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil.
Nilgiris District Court Notification 2016 Details – District Court Nilgiris Jobs
Name of the Organization: District Court, The Nilgiris District, Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/nilgiris/nilgiris-district-court.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 56 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these Nilgiris District Court Jobs will be selected according to the professional work details of the applicant.
- For Posts 1,2: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- per month.
- For Posts 3 to 6: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2400/- per month.
- For Post 7: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2200/- per month.
- For Posts 8 to 10: Rs 4,800/- to 10,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1300/1650 per month.
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 24/06/2016 (till 5.45 p.m.).
Nilgiris District Court Application Form
Application form for this Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Download the Application Form from the link available below for District Court Nilgiris Jobs. Submit the Application of Nilgiris District Court Jobs on or before the last date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying Nilgiris District Court Notification.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents through Registered Post on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Registration Card in Employment Exchange.
- Two Photo ID Proofs.
The District Judge,
Udhagamandalam – 643 001,
The Nilgiris District.
Nilgiris District Court Results
After the completion of the hiring process, District Court Nilgiris will release the results of Nilgiris District Court Jobs Results 2016. The results of Nilgiris District Court Recruitment 2016 will be made available on our site. Check regularly the official website for more details regarding the results. Visit our site for District Court Nilgiris results.