The Principal District Court at Salem is now ready for the latest employment opportunities for matric pass citizens of the state. The vacant positions are for the designations like Office Assistant, Bailiff, Clerk, Gardener, Watchman, Sweeper and Driver. The candidates need to fill 71 vacancies for above posts. The aspirants who are ready to build their career in the government sector can avail this opportunity. To get some more idea about this Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 download the official advertisement below. The mode of accepting the applications is offline. The organization made the applications available at the official website ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem. The last date to apply for Salem District Court Office Assistant Jobs is 12/04/2017.
Salem District Court Notification 2017 ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem
Salem is a district of Tamil Nadu. The Judicial Unit of Salem includes the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Basic Service. All the applicants are advised to apply for the Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 before the last date 12th April 2017. Hard working candidates will be given preference. Grab this latest employment opportunity of working in Tamil Nadu. Aspirants who have completed Matriculation from a recognized board can apply for Salem District Court 71 Office Assistant Vacancies 2017. The applicant’s age should range from 18 years to 23 years to apply for Principal District Court Salem OA jobs.
Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
The candidates looking for Tamil Nadu Govt jobs can utilize this recruitment offer. The selection board of the Principal District Court Salem will conduct the written test. The aspirants who ever get shortlisted in the written exam will be called for the personal interview. The emoluments given to the selected candidates is Rs. 4800/- to Rs. 20200/-. Download the application form from ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem. The empty positions available are 71 for various posts like Office Asst, Bailiff, Driver etc. Apply before 12th April 2017 to get the Salem District Court OA Admit Card which is a mandatory document for attending the written test.
District Court, Salem 71 Vacancies salem.tn.nic.in
|Latest Salem District Court Notification 2017|
|Organization Name||Principal District Court, Salem|
|Post name||Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff and other posts|
|Number of vacancies||71|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Starting date to apply||23/03/2017|
|Closing date for application submission||12/04/2017|
Post wise Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|4||Watchman (Male Candidate Only)||06|
Eligibility for Salem District Court 71 Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with 8th/ Matriculation can apply for Office Assistant jobs in Principle District Court, Salem.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 23 years
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for Salem District Court Bailiff Jobs:
- Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Junior Bailiff – Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
- Senior Bailiff – MuRs.5200-20200 +GP 2200/-
- Driver (Male Candidate Only) – Rs.5200-20200 +GP 2400/-
- Record Clerk – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1400/-
- Watchman (Male Candidate Only) – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Masalchi – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Sweeper – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
- Gardener – Rs.4800-10000 +GP 1300/-
Application Form for the Principal District Court, Salem Vacancies 2017
Interested candidates can apply through offline for Salem District Court Bailiff Jobs 2017. Download the application form from ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem. The applications are already available. So, download and fill completely and send to the below postal address.
How to apply for 71 Salem Court Office Assistant Recruitment
- Firstly, read the official notification of Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 carefully.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, visit the official website ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem.
- Download the application form for Office Asst Jobs.
- Fill in all the particulars of the application like name, address, contact details and all the other details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the Salem District Court Recruitment application form to the below postal address.
- The last date to send the application form is 12th April 2017.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Salem – 636007.
- Starting Date to apply for District Court, Salem Jobs: 23/03/2017.
- Last Date to submit the application form: 12/04/2017.