- 1 Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Tanuvas Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Tamil Nadu Veterinary College Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment Details
- 5 Tanuvas Non teaching Staff Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download Tanuvas Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification PDF
- 8 Download Tanuvas 2015 Application form
Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Notification
Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of August. TANUVAS has released this notification to fill 83 vacancies in Junior Assistant, Typist and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these posts released under Tanuvas Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Non- teaching posts such as Typist, Wire man and other posts on or before the last date. The notification for Tanuvas Chennai Recruitment 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 16th September 2015.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University was established in 1876 when the Madras Veterinary College was started as an Agricultural School in Chennai to offer diploma and certificate course in the field of veterinary and animal sciences. The Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukkudi was also made as another constituent college of this university. Two more veterinary colleges, one at Tirunelveli and another at Orathandu in Thanjavur district were started in the year 2012 – 13. The University conducts recruitment for various posts annually. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies in various posts through Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 notification.
TANUVAS University is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 83 vacancies in Jr Assistant, Wire man and other posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Non teaching jobs released under Tanuvas Chennai Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Tanuvas Recruitment Vacancy Details
Tanuvas has released notification for 83 various posts through Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Notification in various departments. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the notification for college wise vacancy details.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|4.||Wire man Grade-II||05|
|5.||Boiler man Grade-II||02|
|7.||Assistant Draughtsman (Civil)||01|
|8.||Draughting Officer Grade-III||01|
Tamil Nadu Veterinary College Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Tanuvas jobs in Tamil Nadu under Tamil Nadu Veterinary College Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the TANUVAS Notification.
Age Limit of Tanuvas Recruitment
- For OC candidates, maximum age : 30 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, maximum age : 35 years.
- For MBC/ DC/ BC/ BC Muslims, maximum age : 32 years.
Educational Qualification of Tanuvas Recruitment
- Candidates applying for these Non teaching posts must have passed SSLC/ Intermediate/ HSC/ PUC with Certificate course in Computer on office Automation/ ITI Certificate in concerned trade/ Draughtsman-ship/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Graduate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have experience in relevant field.
- Refer the notification for post wise detailed qualifications and year of experience.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
Official Website: www.tanuvas.ac.in
Name of the Post: Non- teaching posts.
No of posts: 83.
Mode of application: Offline.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Written test/ Skill test.
Tanuvas Exam Date:
- Last date for submission of application form: 16/09/2015.
Application fee for these Non-teaching posts should be payable by Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chennai. Fee for different categories are mentioned below.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For remaining candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For Draughting Officer Grade-III post: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 /- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
Application form: Application form for these Wire man, Electrician and other posts released under Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 is attached in our site below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post and send it to the given address before last date. You can also download the form from the official site. The application form will be available in the official website up to 16/09/2015.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these jobs released under Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 should follow the steps below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying to the given posts.
- Logon to the official website www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Download the application form from the attached link.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to send separate application forms.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Send the form to the given address before the last date.
Office of the Registrar,
Tamil Nadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051.
Tanuvas Non teaching Staff Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
After the closing date of online application, Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website with their unique registration number and download the admit cards of the recruitment for the relevant post using the given link. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment are only eligible to get the admit cards. Tanuvas will post the Admit cards of Tanuvas Non teaching Recruitment 2015 in the website few days before the written exam.
Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University will release the results of Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Non teaching posts such as junior assistant, typist and other posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of Tanuvas Recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.