Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the government to invite all the eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Typist & other posts. The aspirants who are interested and eligible for the Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Jobs can Apply Offline by sending the application to the address given in the post on or before 2nd August 2017. Those who are interested in applying may complete the application procedure as soon as possible as there are only limited vacancies for these openings. As per the latest job notification, there are total 86 vacancies for this job.
Latest Thanjavur District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
The candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Naukri at the Thanjavur District Court, there is a good news for you that Thanjavur District Court recently releases a notification advertisement for vacancies in Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Typist & Typist Posts. There are total 86 positions for this job opening. This is a golden opportunity job seekers who are looking for the District Court Jobs. According to the Thanjavur District Court Advertisement Notification 2017, there are only 86 vacancies. The department recently announces the Thanjavur District Court Vacancies 2017 for various posts.
The job aspirants who want seek jobs in District Court of Thanjavur Recruitment 2017, this is to inform you that the job notification is released for you in the latest District Court Thanjavur posts. The department has announced 18 vacancies in its latest Employment News. All the information related to the pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, No. of vacancies & how to apply is mentioned below in the notification. Aspirants get all the details which are related to the Thanjavur District Court Notification 2017 on the official website and send the required documents and application to the address given in this notification. Read the complete Employment News for further important instructions and details of Thanjavur District Court 2017 Recruitment for various posts.
Thanjavur District Court Job Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||District Court, Thanjavur-Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Posts||Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Typist & Typist Posts|
|Job Type||Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||86|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End Date||2nd August 2017|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|10||Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper||03|
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For the posts of Computer Operators: Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application with Typewriting Junior Grade- English and Tamil.
- Candidates who are applying for the Steno Typist posts should have passed 10th both in Tamil and English.
For further details related to the eligibility criteria, refer to the official notification.
- The age limit for the candidates of SC/ST or Widow to apply for these positions in District Court of Thanjavur is 18 years to 35 years.
- The age limit for backwards classes to apply for these positions in District Court of Thanjavur is 18 years to 32 years.
- For others who do not belong to SC, ST, BC etc., the age limit is 18 years to 30 years.
- Those who are PWD, the age limit for them are 18 years to 40 years.
- The maximum age for the Ex-servicemen is 48 years.
The District Court of Thanjavur will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in following round:
- There is no application fee for the SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who will get the jobs for the post of Computer Operator, Steno typist will get salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200
- For the post of Typist, Junior Assistant, Driver, and Senior Bailiff, the candidates will get the salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 per month plus Grade Pay Rs.1,900.
For further information related to the Pay Scale of this recruitment at Thanjavur District Court, refer the official notification.
How To Apply For Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official website of Thanjavur District Court i.e Ecourts.gov.in/tn/Thanjavur.
- Search for the relevant job opening notification on the website.
- Download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Find the enclosed Application Form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Send the application form along with the documents to the address given in the post.
The Principal District Judge
Principal District Court,
Thanjavur – 613001.
Important Dates For Thanjavur District Court 2017 Job Recruitment
Candidates have to send the application to the given address on or before 2nd August 2017.
Thanjavur District Court Recruitment 2017 Official Notification – Click Here