NRHM Tamil Nadu Vacancies 2017
The recent notification of NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 is released. The TN Government Jobs is now inviting the applications for Medical Officer & other Posts @ nrhmtn.gov.in. Also, there are 27 vacancies available at NRHM Recruitment 2017. Also, the candidates have to apply online on or before 31st August 2017 for TN Health Department Jobs. Therefore, start applying for NRHM Vacancy 2017. Furthermore, the applicants will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the interview. Besides, the selected candidates will get a very good salary from the management as given in www.nrhmtn.gov.in Vacancy 2017. Before that, go through the entire article to get the complete information about NRHM TN Notification 2017.
NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ nrhmtn.gov.in
|Name of the Board||National Rural Health Mission Tamil Nadu (NRHM TN)|
|No of Vacancies||27|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer & Other Posts|
|Starting Date||7th August 2017|
|Last Date||31st August 2017|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu NRHM Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|2||State Drug Resistant||01|
|3||State TB/HIV Coordinator||01|
|5||Data Entry Operator||05|
|9||Asst Programme Officer||01|
|11||Senior Laboratory Technician||01|
NRHM TN Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Medical Officer – The candidates should have an MBBS from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For the State Drug Resistant – The aspirants should have completed their MBBS from the Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Kindly refer official notification for further details.
- Maximum Age Limit – 65 years.
Refer Official Notification for further details regarding age limit.
Check here for Latest Updates about Employment News
National Rural Health Mission Vacancies Other Details
- Written Test.
Refer official notification link given in the below section for NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017.
- For Data Entry Operator – Rs 12,000/-.
- For the Laboratory Technician Post – Rs 10,000/-.
How to Apply for TN NRHM Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of NRHM i.e, www.nrhm.gov.in.
- Now, click on the “Job Description” link present in the bottom left corner of the homepage.
- After that, another home page will be displayed which contains all the notification links.
- Furthermore, click on the relevant notification link and download the pdf from there or directly from the link given below on this page.
- Moreover, go through the information given in that notification pdf of NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017.
- Afterward, eligible and interested candidates should fill application form correctly.
- Lastly, send your duly filled application form to the address given below.
- The starting Date for Submission of Application: 7th August 2017.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Very good news and helpful update for the aspirants who are looking for Consultant jobs. TN Health Department Jobs 2016 Notification is recently issued to fill 99 vacancies. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest Govt jobs can apply for this NRHM Tamil Nadu Health Dept Recruitment 2016. In this article, we are providing more information regarding Eligibility, Selection and Apply Process, etc., of TN Health Dept Jobs.
TN NRHM Vacancies 2016
TN Health Department Jobs 2016 notification has been released to fill 99 vacant posts for Consultant posts in various streams. Eligible and Capable Contenders may apply for the given post on or before 31st October 2016. NRHM Tamil Nadu Health Department has recently released this official notification in the month of 26th September 2016. The Government of Tamil Nadu, TN Health Department wants to fill the posts all over the state. Candidates who are waiting for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply Offline for TN Health Department Recruitment through the official website www.tnhealth.org. Aspirants can briefly check this notification before applying to TN Health Dept Vacancies & apply offline for the given post. It is a good chance to the job hunters who have passed Degree or Diploma in Indian system of Medicine & Homoeopathy awarded by a recognized University.
TN Health Department Jobs 2016 – 99 NRHM Tamil Nadu Jobs
Applications are in prescribed format invited from skill, energetic and talent oriented candidates for their challenging career. The Official Notification for TN Health Department Recruitment has been uploaded. Aspirants can also check the official notification before applying for the Consultant job in various streams. Applicants can check the other details regarding Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process and Application Process, which are mentioned below. TN Health Department Jobs is an excellent opportunity to the Job fighters who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government jobs can also check the latest Employment News for TN Health Dept Consultant Recruitment.
NRHM Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2016 – TN Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Consultant (Yoga and Naturopathy)||02|
Tamil Nadu Ayush Consultant Vacancies 2016 – TN Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Health Department.
Total no. of Posts: 99.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Ayush).
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.tnhealth.org.
Application Fee: Candidate should send a self-addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with the stamp for Rs 40/- should be enclosed.
Selection Process: Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment Board will short list the aspirants based on the marks gained by them in SSLC, HSC, Diploma/Degree & marks scored by them during the interview conducted by TN Health Department Recruitment.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Health Dept Vacancies:
- Advertisement date: 26/09/2016.
- Last date for submitting the Application Form: 31/10/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Health Dept Consultant Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for TN Health Vacancies: Candidate should have an age of minimum 18 years and the maximum of 58 years as on 01/07/2016. Age relaxation is also given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of State Government.
Education Qualification for TN Health Ayush Jobs: Aspirant should pass Degree or Diploma in respective system of Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy awarded by the Recognised University.
Mandatory Criteria for Tamil Nadu Health Consultant Post: Candidate must register with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine/ TN Siddha Medical Council/ Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Medical Council under the Class –A or Class – A Special.
Pay Band: Candidate who was select for TN Health Department Jobs will get a fair salary of Rs. 1000/– per day (6 hrs) for six days in a week.
TN Health Dept Ayush Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application form for TN Health Jobs 2016 is available from the official website or the direct link which is mention below. The eligible & capable candidate may apply for the given posts on or before 31/10/2016 through the website www.tnhelath.org. Download the application form from the official website & then fill. The duly filled application form must send to ‘Additional Cheif Secretary, Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy’. Through Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
Documents to be Enclosed with the Application Form
- Self-attested copies of testimonials, Certificates.
- Self-attested copies of Mark sheets, Registration Certificates.
- A copy of Proof of address.
- Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage/ Ex- Servicemen, etc.), etc
How to Apply for TN Health Dept Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official notification, i.e., www.tnhealth.org.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to TN Health Department Jobs.
- Later, download the application form from the official website.
- Furthermore, fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- After that, paste passport size photo on the application form.
- Lastly, send the application form to the given postal address through registered post or speed post on or before the last date.
The Additional Cheif Secretary,
Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus,