TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 notification is published recently. As per the notification, the recruitment board has 106 vacancies for Assistant Medical Officer Posts @ mrb.tn.gov.in. So, this is an excellent opportunity for all those aspirants to apply for TN MRB Jobs 2017. Therefore apply online on or before the last date 22nd August 2017. Furthermore, the date of written examination for the candidates will be on 8th October 2017 from 10 A.M to 12:30.P.M for TN MRB Recruitment 2017.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Here is a great news to the applicants who are really looking forward to working in TN Government Jobs. The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is now inviting the applications for TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. So, hurry up grab this chance and start applying for Assistant Medical Officer Posts at this board on or before 22nd August 2017 Online. Moreover, there are 106 vacancies available at Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Jobs 2017. Also, the applicants must be satisfying certain eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Additionally, the recruitment of the candidates will be on a temporary basis. And there are application fees for the candidates as per the government rules.
The contenders participating for TN MRB Vacancy 2017 have to attend the written test as mentioned in the latest Employment News. In addition to this, the exam location for the applicants will be in Chennai for www.mrb.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2017. Furthermore, read the official notification given on this page to get the detailed information about TN MRB exam pattern. Besides, the minimum qualifying marks for TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Jobs 2017. Accordingly, the selected candidates for will get the respectable amount as salary from the recruiting team.
TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Details @ mrb.tn.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Total no. of vacancy||106|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2017|
TN MRB Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Medical Officer||Homeopathy||04|
TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The required eligibility criteria for the candidates attending for TN MRB Asst Medical Officer Recruitment 2017,
- Candidates should have completed their Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery, Post Graduate Diploma, HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda) or should have a degree in B.A.M.S, HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S.
Refer Official Notification from the link given below for further details regarding educational qualification.
- For SC/ST/MBC&DC/BCM/BC/Ex-Service men of this community – 57 years/-.
- For the Ex-Service Men of other community – 48 years/-.
- Others – 35 years/-.
The applicants must refer the official notification mentioned below to know further information about age limit details.
The candidates are selected based on the performance of the candidates in,
- Written Exam.
The application fees the candidates have to pay is,
- For SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) – Rs.375/-.
- For other candidates – Rs. 750/-.
All the selected candidates will be paid with respect to their job as follows,
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – Rs.15600 – 39100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – Rs.15600 – 39100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) – Rs.15600 – 39100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
How to Apply for TN Medical Service Recruitment Board Jobs 2017
- First, visit the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then, a home page of MRB in TN will be displayed on your home screen.
- Furthermore, click on the “Notification” tab present on the top left corner of the home page.
- Afterward, another home page containing a table of notifications links is displayed.
- Now, click on the relevant notification link and download it from there or directly from the link given in the below section of this page.
- Further, read the official notification carefully for all the detailed information regarding the job.
- Now, all the eligible and interested candidates must click on the “Apply Online Link” mentioned below.
- After that, fill all the information correctly in the application form.
- Then, click on the submit button and send your application form on or before the last date.
- Finally, download your duly filled online application form for further reference.
- Starting Date for submitting an Online application: 02.08.2017.
- Last date for submitting the Online Application: 22.08.2017.
- The date of Written Examination: 08.10.2017 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|