TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 223 Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. Applications are invited only through online mode for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. People who are looking for the Tamilnadu Government jobs can utilize this chance. Yes, TN Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced a job notification for 223 Posts. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 29th May 2020 for walk-in selection for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) in Tamil Nadu Medical Service.
Before applying for the Assistant Surgeon Post applicants should ensure to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below for TN MRB Vacancy. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the TN MRB Jobs register yourself on or before the deadline. Interested can check with the TN MRB Notification before starting with the registration process.
Also Check: CPCB Recruitment – 48 Vacancies
TN MRB Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Application Starting Date||22nd May 2020|
|Application Closing Date||29th May 2020|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Vacancy Details 2020
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Surgeon (General)||148|
Category wise TN MRB Vacancy 2020
|Category||G||W||DAP(PH)||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|MBC & DNC||21||8||–||1||9||4||–||–||43|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020
- MBBS Degree with PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the concerned specialty.
TN MRB Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit – 35 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years
- Others – 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 48 Years
- General candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 500/-
Also Check: IOCL Recruitment – 600 Vacancy
- The selected candidates will get the salary as Level 22 Rs. 56100 — 177500/-
MRB Selection Procedure:
How to Apply for Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the Registration Link given below.
- Read the Disclaimer & Tick on the declaration box.
- Go for New Registration if you are a New User.
- Enter all the necessary details without missing any data.
- Enter the captcha properly and submit the registration form.
- Now click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Log in using your Application Number and password get into the application page.
- Fill the application form duly and properly.
- Upload Scanned copies of photograph, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Make a payment of a prescribed application fee through Online mode.
- Now, press the submits button before the closing date.
- Finally, take a print out of the completed application form for future use.
Important Dates for TN MRB Lab Technician Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22nd May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th May 2020|
|Date of Examination||The tentatively second week of June 2020|
Important Links for TN MRB Job Notification 2020
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Jobs 2020
|Apply Link||Post Details||Last Date|
|FSSAI Recruitment||83 – Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant & Other||[31-05-2020]|
|NLC Recruitment||259 – Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)||[30-05-2020]|
|CIPET Recruitment||57 – Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer||[29-05-2020]|
|Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment||1819 – Assistant, Clerk & Others||[22-05-2020]|
About Medical Services Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was comprised of the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated second January 2020 with the target of making arrangements to different classifications of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by method for direct enlistment, in a rapid way, keeping in view the nature, significance, and centrality of these posts. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been built up with the target of making direct enlistment to different classes of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.
An individual in the framework equivalent to that of the Medical division Deputy Director will consistently be its Member and an official equivalent to the positions of District Revenue Officer will be selected as its Member-Secretary. Tamil Nadu government consistently discharges TN MRB Recruitment Notification, www.mrb.tn.gov.in Notification 2020, and conducts TN MRB Recruitment procedure to employ qualified ones and declares MRB Selection list 2020, www.mrb.tn.gov.in brings about 2020 to make clients task simple.