- 1 TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2017
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University 206 AAO Jobs – www.tnau.ac.in
- 1.2 TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 www.tnau.ac.in
- 1.3 TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3.1 Educational Qualification for the TNAU AAO Vacancies
- 1.3.2 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University AAO Posts age limit
- 1.3.3 TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- 1.3.4 Salay for the TNAU AAO Posts
- 1.3.5 Application fee for the Tamilnadu AAO Vacancies
- 1.3.6 Steps to apply for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2017 –
www.tnau.ac.in 206 Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts in TNAU. The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has issued the notification for the TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 at www.tnau.ac.in. The Commission is looking to recruit the eminent candidates for the 206 Assistant Agriculture Officer vacancies. TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2017 is available to the individuals on this page. Therefore, individuals with the minimum knowledge and skills can apply for the Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts before 22 May 2017. Applicants can get the TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Application Form 2017 from the following sections.
TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2017
The latest TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification has been issued to recruit the unemployed candidates for the vacant 206 posts. Job seekers in the state can grab the latest Employment News of May 2017. The official notification is available to the aspirants at the online portal www.tnau.ac.in. Individuals who are aspiring to work with the Tamilnadu Govt can apply for the latest TN Tamil Nadu Agricultural University 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs. Individuals who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination are eligible to apply. Also, the applicant must possess minimum 2 years Diploma in Agriculture from any institution. Aspirants whose age lie between 18 – 30 years can fill the TNAU AAO Application Form 2017 before the last date 22 May 2017.
Before applying for the latest Tamilnadu Government Jobs, read the official TNAU AAO Notification 2017 carefully. The applicants have to obey the academic requirements. Only the eligible candidates are advised to apply for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University 206 AAO Vacancies.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University 206 AAO Jobs – www.tnau.ac.in
To take part in the TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 process, applicants have to pay the application fee. For General Applicants, the application fee is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST Applicants, the fee is Rs. 750/-. To shortlist the eminent individuals, the commission will conduct the written examination and interview. The Department will filter the few eminent aspirants for the 206 TNAU AAO Vacancies. The Department will offer the monthly pay income of Rs.5,200/-to Rs.20,200/- Plus Grade pay Rs.2,800/-.
TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 www.tnau.ac.in
|Latest TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Job Designation||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts|
|No. of Posts available||206 posts|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last Date to apply Online||22/05/2017|
TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for the TNAU AAO Vacancies
- Individuals who have completed the Higher Secondary Examination and two years Diploma in Agriculture are eligible to apply online.
- For the complete academic qualification details, refer the TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2017.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University AAO Posts age limit
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Tamilnadu Government Norms and regulations.
TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Written Examination
Salay for the TNAU AAO Posts
Shortlisted candidates for the 206 Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts will receive the monthly income of Rs.5,200/-to Rs.20,200/- Plus Grade pay Rs.2,800/-.
Application fee for the Tamilnadu AAO Vacancies
- General Category candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST Categories: Rs. 750/-.
Steps to apply for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2017 –
- Firstly, log on to the official portal www.tnau.ac.in
- Now, download the official advertisement
- Carefully read the official notification
- If the eligibility is satisfied, click on the apply online link
- Fill the online application form with the complete details.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download/ save the copy of the application form for the examination reference.
- Starting date to apply online: Started
- Closing date to apply online: 22/05/2017