- 1 TNFDC Recruitment 2016 – 10 TNFDC Vacancies
- 1.1 TNFDC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 – TNFDC Jobs
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for TNFDC Fisheries Recruitment 2016 – TNFDC Post Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions TN Fisheries Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Recruitment 2016 Application Form
TNFDC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released to fill 10 vacant posts for Assistant Manager posts. Interested and Eligible contenders may apply for the given job from 18th August 2016 to 14th September 2016. Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited has recently published an official notification under the Advertisement No: DR/AM-10/2016. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply offline for TNFDC Recruitment through the official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. Aspirants can check this notification carefully before applying to TNFDC Vacancies & apply offline for the given jobs. The Government of Tamil Nadu, Fisheries Development Corporation wants to fill the various posts all over the state. This is an excellent chance to the job seekers who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Science Degree with Zoology or Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science.
TNFDC Recruitment 2016 – 10 TNFDC Vacancies
A very good news to the job fighters who are looking for Government jobs in TN can check the latest Employment News for TNFDC Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from capable, skill and talent oriented candidates for their demanding career. Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Committee is inviting an application form for regular based to fill 10 Assistant Manager posts. The Official Notification for TNFDC Jobs has been uploaded. This notification is recently released in the month of 18th August 2016. Candidates can briefly check the official notification before applying for TNFDC posts. Aspirants can also check the other relevant particulars regarding Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process & Application Process, which are provided below. This is the best opportunity to the local candidates of Tamil Nadu can check the Latest Govt Jobs for TNFDC Recruitment.
TNFDC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 – TNFDC Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Vacancy Details for TNFDC Fisheries Recruitment 2016 – TNFDC Post Details
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited.
Advertisement No: DR/AM-10/2016.
Total no. of Posts: 10.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
Application Fee: Applicants must pay the application fees of Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC candidates. Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates. The application fee has to be pay in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd’.
Selection Process: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Recruitment Board will shortlist the candidates based on the performance in the Personal Interview conducted by the TNFDC Recruitment.
Important Dates to Apply for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Recruitment:
- Advertisement date: 18/08/2016.
- Last date for applying offline: 14/09/2016.
Eligibility Conditions TN Fisheries Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Asst Manager Jobs:
- For General/ OBC candidates: Below 30 years.
- MBC/ BC, BCM & BC candidates: Below 32 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Below 35 years.
Education Qualification for TN Fisheries Jobs: Candidate must possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education. Or Diploma in Fisheries Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science.
Pay Scale: The candidates who were selected for TNFDC Assistant Manager Recruitment will get a smart salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/- per month.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application form for TNFDC Recruitment 2016 is available from the official website or direct link which is given below. Interested & capable aspirants may apply for the given posts on or before 14/09/2016 through the website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. Only offline applications are accepted. Download the application form from the official notification. Later, the duly filled application form must send to the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited.
How to Apply for TNFDC Fisheries Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must visit the official notification i.e., www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to TN Fisheries Assistant Manager Jobs.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Fill all your relevant details and paste passport size photo on the application form.
- Send the application form to the given postal address before the last date.
Relevant Documents along with Application Form
The aspirants should submit the following self-attested copy of the certificates along with the application form.
- Date of Birth certificate and Age Proof.
- Community Certificate issued by appropriate Authority.
- All Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Certificate of Training.
- Experience Certificate.
- Address Proof.
The Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited,
D. No: 167,
Poonamallee High Road,
Chetpet Eco Park Campus,
Chennai – 600 010.