- 1 TNMRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 TNMRB Result 2016
- 1.4 Download TN Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification 2016
TNMRB Recruitment 2016 has recently released on 10th January 2016. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 1 / MRB / 2016 to fill 710 vacancies of Lab Technician Grade III posts on contract and the consolidated pay basis. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these posts released under MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Technician jobs through TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for more details regarding the recruitment. The Online Application will be available on the site from 10th January 2016 to 1st February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding TN Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification 2016 are mentioned below.
TNMRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Lab Technician Grade III.
Total no. of Posts: 710.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for TN MRB Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed plus-two Examination with Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one-year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
NOTE: Click the link for more TN Government Jobs.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Name of the Post: Lab Technician Grade III posts.
No of posts: 710.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for TNMRB Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 10/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment in offline mode: 03/02/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee in either online or offline mode. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP/DW candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000/- per month.
TNMRB Online Application
Application form for this Lab Technician Grade III posts released under TNMRB Recruitment 2016 is available on our site from 10th January 2016. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id or application number that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 1st February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Make fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
TNMRB Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will release the results of TNMRB Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Lab Technician Grade III posts on contractual and consolidated basis should check the official website for results. The complete details of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.