TNPL JA Gr III Trainee Recruitment 2016 Notification released on 27th August. The Tamil Nadu News Print & Papers Limited has been released a Notification to Apply for 37 Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee, Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee Jobs. They released a TNPL Recruitment Notification for the Eligible Candidates of JA, Steno Typist & Grade IV vacancies across the State. Interest and Eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu News Prints Vacancies from 27/08/2016 to 10/09/2016. Aspirants have to Send the Applications to the General Manager of Tamil Nadu News Prints & Paper.
TNPL JA Gr III Trainee Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu News Prints & Papers Limited has announced an employment notification in the month of August. TNPL Recruitment Notification released this notification to hire the talented and eligible candidates to fill 37 Junior Assistant, Steno Typist & Grade IV Posts. This Notification helps for the candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu. So Candidates who are interested in TNPL Jobs can know the details of this Recruitment. Aspirants should download the Application Form from the Tamil Nadu Papers Limited Official Website www.tnpl.com.
Candidates can fill the Applications for TNPL JA Gr III Trainee Recruitment from 27th August 2016. Applicants must download the application Form & Submit the Form before 10/09/2016. For the TNPL Vacancies, the officials looking for M.com, Diploma & M.Sc Candidates. And also check all the details regarding the Tamil Nadu Papers Limited Recruitment like Eligibility, Pay Scale, etc. given below. For more information go through the Official Notification provided below.
TNPL Jobs Vacancy Details – Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Gr III Trainee Posts
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu News Prints & Papers Limited (TNPL).
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Total No. of Vacancies: 37.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Reservation||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee||GT-7; BC-6; BCM-1; MBC/DNC-5 SC-5; SCA-1||25 Posts|
|Steno Typist Grade III Trainee||GT-3; BC-3; MBC/DNC-2; SC-2||10 Posts|
|Grade IV Trainee||MBC/DNC-1; SCA-1||02 Posts|
Pay Scale: The Tamil Nadu News Prints & Papers Limited Officials will pay the following Pay Scale based on Post.
- For Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Grade III Trainee Jobs: Rs. 9750/– for 1 year Stipend & Rs. 11250/– for 2 years Stipend per month. After completion of training, Pay scale the candidates will get a Pay scale of Rs. 7734-97-8189-99-8684-108-9224/-.
- For Grade IV Trainee Jobs: Rs. 9,750/- p.m for I year Stipend & Rs. 11,250/-p.m for II year Stipend. (After completion of training, candidates will be fitted in Grade VI pay scale of Rs. 4115-138-6875 as per Cement Wage Board).
For more information regarding Pay Scale, check the Official Notification.
TNPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Grade III & Grade IV Trainee Jobs
- For Junior Assistant Grade III Trainee Posts: Aspirants must complete M.Com from the recognised university/ Institute. And Preference will be given to the candidates who completed Diploma in Computer Applications.
- For Junior Steno Typist Grade III Trainee Posts: Candidates must Complete Graduation in any discipline (other than Engineering Degree) with English Typewriting Senior Grade (45 wpm) and English Shorthand Lower Grade (80 wpm). Preference will be given to the Applicants with Additional Qualification of Diploma in Computer Application/ Tamil Typewriting.
- For Grade IV Trainee Posts: Applicants must complete full time M.Sc. (Chemistry) with First Class from recognised University / Institution.
For more information regarding Qualification, go to the Advertisement.
Age Limit for TNPL Vacancies:
For TNPL JA Gr III Trainee Recruitment, Applicants should have a Maximum age based on the category. The following are the Category wise Age Limit.
- Maximum age as on 01/08/2016.
- For General candidates: 25 years.
- BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC Candidates: 27 years.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST candidates: 30 years.
For more information regarding Age Limit & Age Relaxation, go to the Official Notification.
Important Dates for TNPL Recruitment 2016:
- The TNPL JA & Junior Steno Typist Jobs Notification released on 27th August 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 10/09/2016.
Tamil Nadu Papers Ltd 37 Grade III & Grade IV Jobs Application Form
Candidates can apply for TNPL Gr III & Gr IV Jobs through the Official site by downloading the Application form. Eligible candidates can also download the Application Form by clicking on the link given below. The last date for submission of application form is 10/09/2016. They have to Send the Application Form to the General Manager along with the required Certificates.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment?
- Firstly, Visit the official website – www.tnpl.com
- Download & Read the required notification apparently.
- After that download the TNPL Junior Assistant & Steno Typist Application Form.
- Fill it with necessary details.
- Paste the Photographs at space provided in the application form.
- Now Send the application form along with Certificates on/ before 10/09/2016 to the General Manager.
Required Documents to send along with Application Form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Memos.
- Experience certificate.
- Salary drew.
- Bio-data form.
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136, Karur District,