- 1 TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 TNPL Vacancies
- 3 Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Tamil Nadu News Print Ltd Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 TNPL Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 Tamil Nadu News Print Ltd Result 2015
- 7 Download TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification & Application
TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification
TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released recently in the month of August. Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued notification for the recruitment of 193 vacancies of Semi Skilled (A, B & C)/ Skilled (B), Semi Skilled (Chemical) and Semi Skilled (Operator for Production) vacancies. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu may use this TNPL Recruitment 2015. Interested eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format for these TNPL Jobs released under Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) is a well known Paper Manufacturing Company with a turnover of over Rs.2300 Crore rupees. TNPL was established by the Tamil Nadu Government to produce newsprint and writing paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue. It releases recruitment notifications every year to select candidates for various posts available in its various departments. Now it has come up with the Recruitment notification for Semi Skilled / Skilled Posts. Aspirants who wish to work in TNPL may apply for theses Semiskilled / Skilled posts released under TNPL Recruitment 2015.
TNPL Invites Applications from the eligible candidates for the Semiskilled/Skilled posts. Interested candidates can check the TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification in our site. You can also download Tamil Nadu News Print Recruitment 2015 Notification & Application from official website tnpl.com. Eligible candidates have to send the TNPL Recruitment application form filled prescribed format to the General Manager on or before the last date. Remaining Details like eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details etc of TNPL Recruitment 2015 are available below.
TNPL has released this recruitment notification to recruit 163 vacancies of Semi Skilled / Skilled Persons in various disciplines. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for various Specializations. Please refer below table for Post wise vacancies released under TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Total No of Posts: 163 Posts.
Name of the post: Semi Skilled / Skilled Person.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Semi Skilled (A, B & C)/ Skilled (B): 62 Posts|
|b.||AC & Refgn||03 Posts|
|h.||Energy Operators||12 Posts|
|i.||Boiler Operators||11 Posts|
|j.||TG Operators||03 Posts|
|2.||Semi Skilled (A & B)/ Skilled (B) (Chemical): 51 Posts|
|3.||Semi Skilled (A&B) Skilled (B) (Operator for Production): 50 Posts|
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Semiskilled / Skilled person Posts in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited should met the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in TNPL Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for TNPL Semiskilled / Skilled Person recruitment
- For Semi Skilled (A, B & C)/ Skilled (B): Candidates should possess SSLC & NTC / Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institution. For more details please refer official notification.
- For Semi Skilled (A&B) /Skilled (B) (Chemical): Candidates should possess Full time First Class Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology/ Paper Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology and minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience for Semi Skilled (B), 10 years for Semi Skilled (A), 15 years for Skilled (B).
- For Semi Skilled (B) (Operator for Production): Candidates should possess Full time First Class Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology/ Paper Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology with relevant experience.
Age limit for TNPL Semiskilled / Skilled Person recruitment
- Maximum Age for Gen/ BC Candidates: 30 years.
- Maximum Age for MBC/ DNC Candidates: 32 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates: 35 years.
Tamil Nadu News Print Ltd Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the post: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
Official website: tnpl.com
Job location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Government.
Application mode: Offline.
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Semi Skilled (A, B & C)/ Skilled (B)||12/09/2015|
|Semi Skilled (A&B) /Skilled (B) (Chemical)||14/09/2015|
|Semi Skilled (A&B) Skilled (B) (Operator for Production)||09/09/2015|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can download the application form for TNPL Recruitment 2015 from the official website tnpl.com. Candidates can also download the TNPL Application form from our website. Send the Downloaded Application form along with relevant documents to the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu News Print and Papers Limited on or before the last date.
General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu News Print and Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136,
Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
Documents to be Sent for TNPL Recruitment 2015:
- Age Proof or Date of Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications.
- Class & Percentage of marks.
- Experience Certificate.
- Bio-data form.
TNPL Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for TNPL Recruitment are eligible to download the admit cards. As per Tamil Nadu News Print Recruitment notification, you have to apply on or before 14/09/2015. You have to apply through Offline mode only. Before the exam, the TNPL will release the admit cards in their official website.
Tamil Nadu News Print Ltd Result 2015
After conducting the written exam, TNPL will release the results. Candidates who have attended the TNPL Recruitment 2015 should check the results from official website. The information about TNPL Results, releasing dates will be announced in our website. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates regarding TNPL Recruitment 2015 results.