Wish to be a part of Tamil Nadu Government? If so, TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to recruit eligible candidates for 21 Assistant Agricultural Engineer Vacancies. Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these TNPSC AE Vacancies 2017 from 5th July 2017 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in. Applicants have to submit their online application forms of TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017 before 2nd August 2017. Continue reading this article to know more about TNPSC AE Jobs 2017.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, are you all seeking for TN Government jobs? Here is it. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for the Post of Assistant Engineer. There are 21 vacancies available in number. So, all the interested and eligible ones can apply for these TNPSC AE Notification 2017 from 5th July 2017 through this link i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in. This is a very good opportunity for all the individuals who are looking for PSC Jobs. You should apply for the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2017 through online before 2nd August 2017. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be accepted. So, participants can perform well and grab this opportunity. For more details about Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017, users can go beneath a segment of this page.
For more Latest Employment News, Candidates must be in touch with our website. Individuals who found themselves eligible according to eligibility criteria of TNPSC AE Civil Recruitment Notification 2017 should apply for the above concerned post. After that, they should clear the two successive tests conducted Commission. The assortment of selected candidates will be done on their performance in those two tests conducted by TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017. Selected participants will get a satisfactory pay from Tamil Nadu government. In the below section, you can get some other details like age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee mentioned in the official Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission AE Notification 2017.
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Details – tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
TNPSC AE Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||21|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working in Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Individuals applying for this recruitment must have completed BE /B.Tech /B.Sc in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical, Civil Engineering and others from the recognized university with minimum marks.
Aspirants who are applying for this job must have met the age as specified below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: No age Limit.
Candidates who are selected for this job will get an attractive amount of pay band as mentioned below:
- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with the grade pay of Rs.5100/-.
To be a part of this, candidates should take up following tests:
- Written Examination.
Applicants should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Applicants who have already registered should pay Rs.50/-
How to Apply for TNPSC AE Vacancy 2017?
- Log on to TNPSC Page at official website i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the notification.
- Select Latest Notification under it.
- Click on the desired post you are willing to apply for.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply online.
- Complete your one-time registration process if you are a new user.
- Again, Click on Apply online.
- The application form will open.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Click on apply now.
- Select the post you are willing to apply for.
- If you are a new user, complete the registration process.
- Read the instructions fully.
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions were given.
- Save the details at the end.
- Submit the form.
- After successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 5th July 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 2nd August 2017.
- Written Exam Date: 7th October 2017.
TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here