TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced notification for (CESE) through TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2021. This is for 537 posts such as Junior Engineer, Junior Draughting Officer Posts. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given by the Tamilnadu government can apply for this before the last date (04th April 2021). There are nearly 537 vacancies are released by the commission. Read here to know the important details of the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, and how to apply steps.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2021
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Junior Engineer, Junior Draughting Officer
- Name of the Examination: Combined Civil Service Examination – 2021
- Total Vacancies: 537
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Category: TN Government Jobs
- Starting Date: 06th March 2021
- Last Date: 04th April 2021
- Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Postal Code||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Draughting Officer||3115||183|
|Junior Draughting Officer||3120||348|
|Junior Technical Assistant||1853||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Recruitment 2021
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Exam 2021.
- Junior Draughting Officer – Diploma (Civil Engg)
- Junior Draughting Officer – Diploma (Civil Engg/ Architectural Assistantship)
- Junior Technical Assistant – Diploma (Handloom Technology/ Textile Manufacturer)
- Junior Engineer – Diploma (Civil Engg)
- Maximum Age Limit for Others: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit of SC/SC(A)/ST for Post Code 3115: 33 years
- Maximum Age Limit of MBC/DC / BC/BCM for Post Code 3115: 32 years
- Maximum Age Limit of SC, SC(A), ST, MBs/DCs, BC, BCM & Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 years
Age concession is available, please refer to the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2021 Notification below.
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other: NIL
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the government norms.
- Junior Draughting Officer & Technical Assistant – Rs.35400-112400 Level 11 (Revised Scale)
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35900-113500 Level 13 (Revised Scale)
How to apply for TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam 2021?
- Visit the official website (www.tnpsc.gov.in, www.tnpscexams.net, www.tnpscexams.in).
- Check for the one-time registration apply online link
- Fill in the required details without any error
- If you’re already a user, just log in with your ID and password.
- You’ll redirect to the TNPSC CESE Apply online link page.
- Fill in the required fields without making any mistakes.
- Click the submit button.
Important Dates for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Recruitment 2021
- Date of Notification: 05th March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04th April 2021 till 11:59 PM
- Date for Written Exam (Paper I & II): 06th June 2021
- Date for Publication of Written Examination Result: July 2021
- Date for Certificate upload for Certificate Verification: August 2021
- Date for Certificate Verification: September 2021
- Date for Counselling: October 2021
Important Links for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination 2021
TNPSC Apply Online Link – CESE Apply Link
TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021
|1||I||Concerned Subjects||300||3 hours|
|2||II||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|3||–||Interview and Records||70||–|
The exam is for 570 marks and the questions will come from the concerned subjects, General Studies, and 70 marks for Interview and records.