TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced notification for (CESE) through TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2019. This is for various posts such as Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector Posts. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given by the Tamilnadu government can apply for this before the last date. There are nearly 147 vacancies are released by the commission. Read here to know the important details of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, and how to apply steps.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer
- Total Vacancies: 147
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Category: TN Government Jobs
- Last Date: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service – 117 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department – 13 Posts
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 3 Posts
- Assistant Director – 14 Posts
TNPSC CESE Examination – Eligibility Details
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Exam 2019.
Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service: Candidates should possess B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical, Civil, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department: Aspirants should possess a degree in civil engineering awarded by any university recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Or else, A pass in section A and B Exam (AMIE) in Civil Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than 1 year.
Junior Electrical Inspector in Electrical Inspectorate service: A degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training under the government of India Scheme or the state government Apprenticeship scheme for 1 year.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
- Maximum age limit for other: 30 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2019: No age limit
Age concession is available, please refer the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019 Notification below.
- One-time registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the government norms.
TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019
|1||I||Concerned Subjects||300||3 hours|
|2||II||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|3||–||Interview and Records||70||–|
The exam is for 570 marks and the questions will come from the concerned subjects, General Studies, and 70 marks for Interview and records.
How to Apply for TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam 2019
- Visit the official website (www.tnpsc.gov.in, www.tnpscexams.net, www.tnpscexams.in).
- Check for the one-time registration apply online link
- Fill the required details without any error
- If you’re already a user, just log in with your ID and password.
- You’ll redirect to the TNPSC CESE Apply online link page.
- Fill the required fields without making any mistake.
- Click the submit button.
TNPSC CESE Notification 2019 – Updated Soon
TNPSC Apply Online Link – Updated Soon