TNPSC Notification has recently released with 85 Vacancies. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission issued this announcement for Tamil Nadu Group 1 Posts. The Aspirants who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification have to apply through Online. Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment is to fill the Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other jobs. The Starting date to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs has already started. The last date to register Group 1 Services (CCS Exam) through Online will be on 8th December 2016.- www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Details @ tnpsc.gov.in
Individuals who are searching for latest Government jobs in Tamilnadu can utilize this TNPSC Recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated an employment notification for filling TNPSC Group 1 Posts. The Aspirants who planned to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group I Exam must check the eligibility conditions. If they satisfy those requirements, only anyone can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 services recruitment. For more details regarding TNPSC Group 1 2017 Notification is also available in the officialWebsite www.tnpsc.gov.in. Therefore, interested individuals should check the below provided information before they apply.
TNPSC Group I Exam 2017 | Combined Civil Services – I Examination (Group I Services)
Here we provided complete details about TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment from the Newly released TNPSC Notification. The following information is for those candidates who are desired to make the career in Tamil Nadu PSC. Aspirants who are waiting eagerly to apply for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore for further details about TNPSC Group 1 Notification, Vacancy details, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Eligibility criteria, Age limit details, Selection process, Pay scale, TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date, online application filling process & all other relevant details.
TNPSC Notification 2017 Details
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.|
|Vacant Posts||85 Posts.|
|Post Name||Group 1 Posts.|
|Main Written Exam Centre||Chennai.|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs.|
The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
TNPSC Vacancies in Group 1 Services Recruitment 2017-18| CCS-I Examination
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|2.||category-I Deputy Superintendent of Police||34|
|3.||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||08|
|5.||District Employment Officer||05|
|6.||Fire and Rescue Service District Officer||08|
|Overall Vacancies||85 posts|
The job holders who are willing to be part of TNPSC Government Jobs can check all latest updates on TNPSC Jobs web page. For further details about Tamil Nadu jobs see the official notification provided below.
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2017-18 – Latest Tamil Nadu Group 1 Jobs
Individuals, before they start to apply must check below given eligibility criteria. If they meet those conditions, then you can apply for Tamil Nadu Group 1 Posts. The eligibility requirements provided below are from the newly released Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Exam Notification.
- Group 1 Posts with S.No 1,2,4,5,6: Minimum 21 years and Maximum age of 30 years for Others and 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs.
- S.No: 3 (Assistant Commissioner): Minimum 21 years.
- Maximum age for degree holders will be 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs, 30 years for Others. Whereas for B.L. Degree Holder Maximum age will be 36 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs, 31 years for Others.
- Refer TNPSC Group 1 notification for Age relaxation details.
Educational Qualification of Group 1 Exam Notification
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Posses A degree/ Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical efficiency.
- District Employment Officer: Graduate in Economics/ Education/ Sociology/ Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science. Also with Experience in Industrial/ Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare.
- Check Notification for Qualification preferences and Physical qualification details.
The work candidates have to pay the fee as follows:
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs. 75/- as Examination fee
- Registration fee: Rs. 50/-.
- Main Written Examination fee: Rs. 125/-.
- Pay the fee through online/ at SBI / at Indian Bank / Post Office.
TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
The job seekers who got placed in TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment will get salary as follows:
- Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- (PB-3).
TNPSC Online Application
The candidates willing to participate in recruitment for Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other jobs have to apply online. The Online application for Tamil Nadu Group 1 posts which are released under TNPSC Recruitment is given below. Click on the apply online link and fill the form. Submit the application before the last date. So aspirants can use this opportunity to be part of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Careers.
How to apply Tamil Nadu Group 1 Exam 2017
The Eligible jobholders of TNPSC Group 1 Notification have to apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Initially, Go for TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in (OR).
- Directly download Notification given below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph, Signature.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment Online Application Form
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date
|Advertisement Released date||9th November 2016.|
|Closing date for Online submission of Form||8th December 2016.|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||10th December 2016.|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||19th February 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)|
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is shown below.
Download Tamil Nadu Group 1 Services Notification 2017-18 PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Notification 2017.