- 1 TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
- 2 TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies – TNPSC Jobs
- 3 TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II 2017 Details
- 5 TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- 6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Hall ticket
- 7 TN PSC Group 2 Result 2017
- 8 Download TN PSC Group 2 Notification 201
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 had been released recently on 12th October 2015. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published this Combined Civil Services Examination-II notification to fill 1863 vacancies of various Group 2 A Posts in the Tamil Nadu State. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government jobs in Tamil Nadu may use this TN PSC Group 2 Notification for the year 2017. Interested eligible candidates may apply through online for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam on or before the Last date. Online Registration for the TN PSC Group 2 2017 Examination is available from 12th October 2015 at the official website.
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is shortly known as TNPSC. The Main Aim of TNPSC is creating Nurturing a Public Service which is independent, Impartial, Ethical, Effective and Being Capable and enough to meet the New Challenges faced by the government. The main vision of the TNPSC is a Free, fair and transparent recruitment process for various vacancies available in Different departments under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It has recently released the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification for various posts in Group-II A Services. Interested candidates may apply for this TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 on or before the Last Date. The Last Date to apply online for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination–II is 11th November 2015.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting Applications for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2016-2017 and 2017-18. Interested candidates can check TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 in our recruitment.guru website. You can also check TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam II Notification at the TNPSC Official website. The official website where you can get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification and Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Application is www.tnpsc.gov.in. Online Registration for the TN PSC Group 2 2017 Exam is available from 12/10/2015 to 11/11/2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Examination 2017 are available below.
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies – TNPSC Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the Group 2 Exam Notification to fill 1863 various Group 2 Posts in different Departments. Here we are giving the no of vacancies available each post. Please refer the below table for Post wise vacancies released under TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017.
Job Role: Group-II I A Services.
Total Vacancies: 1863 Posts.
Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly01 PostTamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service398 Posts
|S.No||Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Personal Clerk)||01 Post|
|2.||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||1332 Posts|
|3.||Commercial Taxes Department (Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service)||191 Posts|
|4.||Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission||02 Posts|
|5.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Finance Dept)||26 Posts|
|6.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Asst in TNPSC)||02 Posts|
TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 2017 Notification.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Group 2 2017 Examination
- Personal Clerk: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type-Writing.
- Assistant: Candidates should possess Any Degree from a Madras University.
- For Assistant (Finance Dept): Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Planning Asst: Candidates should possess B.A or B.Sc or B.Com of Any University.
- For LDC (Legislative Assembly): Candidates should possess B.A or B.Sc or B.Com of Any Recognized University.
- Junior Co-operative Auditor: Candidates should possess a B.B.M. Degree or B.Com. Degree or B.A Degree or B.B.E Degree awarded by any University.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Examination 2017
Candidates applying for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam – II for the year 2017 should attain below Age limits as on 01/07/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
For Complete Details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Eligibility, refer Official Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification 2017
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II 2017 Details
Name of the organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Exam II.
Number of Vacancies: 1863 Posts.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Official Online Site: www.tnpscexams.net
Name of the post: Various Group 2 posts.
Application mode: Online.
Job location: Tamil Nadu.
- Written test.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 75/- along with the Registration Fee of Rs. 50/-. Candidates need to Pay Registration Fee at the time of One-time Registration.
- Notification Released Date: 12/10/2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 11/11/2015.
- Closing Date for Fee Payment through Bank/ Post Office: 13/11/2015.
- Examination Date: 27/12/2015.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Online Application
Eligible Candidates can get Online Application for TNPSC Group II Exam 2017 at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12/10/2015 to 11/11/2015.
Instructions to Apply online for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Exam 2017:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Register yourself by giving your details and pay the Registration Fee.
- Click Apply Online link for Combined Civil Services Examination-II.
- Fill the Application with Complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take the printout of it for future reference.
To Apply Online for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam II 2017, Click on Below link
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 can check syllabus on our website. We are giving complete Syllabus for Each Section that will be covered in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 2017 Exam. Click on below link to check TN PSC Group 2 Syllabus.
The candidates who have applied for TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 are eligible to download the admit cards. As per Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 notification, candidates apply on or before 11/11/2015. Aspirants applied before the last date are only eligible to download the Admit cards from the official website. Before the exam, the TNPSC will release the admit cards on their official website.
TN PSC Group 2 Result 2017
After conducting the written exam, TNPSC will release the Group 2 results on the official website. Candidates who have attended the TN PSC Group 2 Exam should check the results from the official website. The information about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Results, releasing dates will be announced on our website. Job seekers visit our website regularly.