- 1 TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
- 1.1 TNPSC Group 2A Notification Recruitment 2017 CCSE Gr II 1953 Jobs
- 1.2 Tamilnadu Group 2A Notification 2017 www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.3 Tamilnadu Group-II A Services Posts – Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Vacancies in Group 2A Notification 2017 – Tamilnadu PSC
- 1.5 TNPSC Group 2 Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, and Result
- 1.5.1 Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017
- 1.5.2 TNPSC Group 2 Non-interview Post Exam Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Model Question Paper and Result
- 1.5.3 Tamilnadu (TNPSC) Group 2 notification 2017 – Latest 1953 Vacancies
- 1.5.4 How to apply online for TNPSC Group 2A Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.5.5 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2A Admit Card 2017
- 1.5.6 TNPSC CCSE-IIA Examination 2017 Merit list and Result
- 1.5.7 Important Dates of Tamilnadu PSC Group 2 Posts
- 2 TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
- 3 TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies – TNPSC Jobs
- 4 TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II 2017 Details
- 6 TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- 7 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Hall ticket
- 8 TN PSC Group 2 Result 2017
- 9 Download TN PSC Group 2 Notification 201
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has dispatched the TNPSC Notification at www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Notification has been advertised to recruit the eligible candidates for the 1953 Vacancies of the Group 2A Posts. Everything is set ready to conduct the Combined Civil Services Examination-II on 6th August 2017. Interested candidates for the TNPSC jobs Vacancy can apply online for the TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 from 27th April 2017. The closing date to apply online for the Tamilnadu PSC Group 2A Notification is 26th May 2017. Have a glance at the TNPSC Group 2A Notification Recruitment 2017 CCSE Gr II 1953 Jobs apply online steps from the below description.
Key Contents of the Tamilnadu PSC Group 2/ 2A Exam Notification 2017
- Upcoming and latest Public Service Commission Tamilnadu Vacancy details.
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2017 Eligibility.
- Age Limit to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Application fee details to apply for the Tamilnadu CCSE IIA Non Interview posts.
- Selection methods.
- Salary offered for the Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-IIA Non-Interview Recruitment 2017.
- Simple steps to apply online for the Tamilnadu Combined Civil Service Examination-II 2017.
- Important Dates to remember regarding the TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017.
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
Latest TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2017 has recently published for the CCSE IIA Non Interview posts. There are 1953 Group 2 non-interview posts available under the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Department at www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TamilNadu Public Service Commission has proclaimed the TNPSC Group 2A Non Interview Notification 2017 in April 2017 to provide the Employment Opportunities to the eligible individuals. The CCSE IIA Non-Interview Examination will be conducted on 06 August 2017 (Sunday). Hence, get ready for the Tamilnadu PSC Group 2A Notification 2017 and apply for the non-interview posts accordingly.
GK Questions for TNPSC Group 2A Exam
TNPSC Group 2A Notification Recruitment 2017 CCSE Gr II 1953 Jobs
Let us have a clear insight into the TNPSC CCSE IIA Non Interview 2017 Exam Dates and Vacancy details. Tamilnadu Public Service commission is going to organize the Combined Civil Services Examination – II in the month of August 2017. UG/PG Degree completed individuals can apply for the TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2017 thoroughly. This is the Wonderful opportunity for the Candidates who are in search of the TNPSC Recruitment Notification in recent times. To apply for the CCSE IIA Non Interview 2017 Exam, the applicant age must be in between 18 to 30 years. There is no upper age limit for the SC / ST / MBC / BC / BCM Category individuals.
Download: TNPSC Group 2A Study Materials
Tamilnadu Group 2A Notification 2017 www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-IIA Non-Interview Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Group 2A Posts|
|Exam Name||Combined Civil Services Examination-IIA Non-Interview|
|No of Vacancies||1953 posts|
|Starting date to apply online||27th April 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||26th May 2017|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
Tamilnadu Group-II A Services Posts – Vacancy Details
|Sno||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||06|
|2||Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||06|
|3||Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||01|
|4||Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department||130|
|5||Revenue Administration Department||06|
|6||Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department||885|
|7||Prison Department Assistant||20|
|8||Assistant in Registration Department||128|
|9||Backward Classes Welfare Department Assistant||02|
|10||Assistant in Fisheries Department||18|
|11||Labour Department Assistant||24|
|12||Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department||92|
|13||Highways Department Assistant||156|
|14||Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||18|
|15||NCC Department Assistant||23|
|16||Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department||02|
|17||Survey and Land Records Department Assistant||105|
|18||Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department||54|
|19||Commissioner of Commercial Taxes||22|
|20||Chennai (South) Division||56|
Vacancies in Group 2A Notification 2017 – Tamilnadu PSC
|5||Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||30|
|6||Assistant in (Law Department)||08|
|7||Finance Department Secretariat||15|
|8||Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||03|
|9||Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Asst||15|
|10||Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||12|
|11||Assistant in Tamil Nadu Text Book and Educational Services Corporation||08|
|12||Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department Asst||65|
|13||Assistant in Police Department||213|
|14||Assistant in Transport Department||60|
|15||Assistant in Highways Department||70|
|16||Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||55|
|17||Assistant in School Education Department||130|
|18||Assistant in Forest Department||119|
|19||Assistant in Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South ) Division||52|
|20||Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Departme||41|
TNPSC Group 2 Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, and Result
|1||TNPSC Group 2 Notification||Download|
|2||Eligiblity for the TNPSC Gr 2/ Gr 2A Exam 2017||UG/PG Degree|
|3||Tamilnadu Group 2 Syllabus [Prelims, Mains]||TNPSC Gr 2 Syllabus|
|5||TNPSC Gr 2 Apply Online Link||Click here|
|7||Gr 2 Services Previous year Question papers||TNPSC Gr 2 Previous Papers|
|8||TNPSC Group 2 Result 2017||Check Result|
Eligibility Criteria for the TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for the TNPSC Group II Posts:
- Candidates who have completed the UG/PG Degree from the recognized university are eligible to apply online for the Tamilnadu PSC Group 2A Non Interview Posts Notification.
- Refer the official TNPSC Group 2 Notification for the further eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for the TNPSC Group 2A Non Interview Posts:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- There is no upper age limit to the SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC/ BCM Category individuals.
The TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2017 selection process is completely Non Interview oriented. Candidates who will perform better in the Tamilnadu PSC Group 2A Non Interview Posts CCSE IIA Exam 2017 are selected.
Pay Scale for the TNPSC Group 2 Posts:
Qualified individuals are eligible to receive the salary and other allowances as per the Telangana Government norms and regulations.
Application Fee for the Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE-IIA Non-Interview Exam
- Registration fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
Refer the TNPSC Group 2 Notification for the application fee structure.
TNPSC Group 2 Non-interview Post Exam Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Model Question Paper and Result
TNPSC Group 2A / Non-Interview Post Exam 2017 will be held on 06/08/2017. Before going to apply for this exam, the applicants have to go through the TNPSC Group 2A recruitment Notification. Tamilnadu Public service commission will take the complete charge over this exam for Group II non-interview posts.
TNPSC is going to conduct the Combined Civil Service Examination-II (Group IIA Services Non-interview Posts 2017). As per the TNPSC Annual Planner, there are 1953 vacant posts under this recruitment. It is estimated that a huge no of candidates will apply for the Group 2A Recruitment 2017.
Tamilnadu (TNPSC) Group 2 notification 2017 – Latest 1953 Vacancies
How to apply online for TNPSC Group 2A Notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Firstly, Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now, Click on TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2017 pdf.
- Later, carefully read the notification for the eligibility criteria.
- Now, Fill the application form with relevant details in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned pass photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Download and take the print of application form for the examination reference.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2A Admit Card 2017
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will issue the hall ticket just a few weeks before the exam at www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Examination aspirants have to download their call letter on or before the examination date 06/08/2017. Individuals must need the Registration Number and password/ date of birth to download the hall ticket. Check the CCSE IIA exam venue and exam details from the hall ticket.
TNPSC CCSE-IIA Examination 2017 Merit list and Result
Individuals can check their result and merit list from the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants who qualify the written test will be eligible to appear for next rounds of selection process. Stay tuned to this page to check the Result and merit list date.
Important Dates of Tamilnadu PSC Group 2 Posts
|The Starting date to apply online||27/04/2017|
|Closing date to Apply online||26/05/2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||29/05/2017|
|Date of CCSE-II Examination||6th August 2017 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.|
|Admit Card available date||Available Soon|
For more information related to the Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission Group 2A Exam, stay connected to this page recruitment.guru.
(Closed) TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 had been released recently on 12th October 2015. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published this Combined Civil Services Examination-II notification to fill 1863 vacancies of various Group 2 A Posts in the Tamil Nadu State. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government jobs in Tamil Nadu may use this TN PSC Group 2 Notification for the year 2017. Interested eligible candidates may apply through online for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam on or before the Last date. Online Registration for the TN PSC Group 2 2017 Examination is available from 12th October 2015 at the official website.
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is shortly known as TNPSC. The Main Aim of TNPSC is creating Nurturing a Public Service which is independent, Impartial, Ethical, Effective and Being Capable and enough to meet the New Challenges faced by the government. The main vision of the TNPSC is a Free, fair and transparent recruitment process for various vacancies available in Different departments under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It has recently released the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification for various posts in Group-II A Services. Interested candidates may apply for this TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 on or before the Last Date. The Last Date to apply online for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination–II is 11th November 2015.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting Applications for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2016-2017 and 2017-18. Interested candidates can check TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 in our recruitment.guru website. You can also check TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam II Notification at the TNPSC Official website. The official website where you can get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification and Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Application is www.tnpsc.gov.in. Online Registration for the TN PSC Group 2 2017 Exam is available from 12/10/2015 to 11/11/2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Examination 2017 are available below.
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancies – TNPSC Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the Group 2 Exam Notification to fill 1863 various Group 2 Posts in different Departments. Here we are giving the no of vacancies available each post. Please refer the below table for Post wise vacancies released under TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017.
Job Role: Group-II I A Services.
Total Vacancies: 1863 Posts.
Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly01 PostTamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service398 Posts
|S.No||Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Personal Clerk)||01 Post|
|2.||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||1332 Posts|
|3.||Commercial Taxes Department (Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service)||191 Posts|
|4.||Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission||02 Posts|
|5.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Finance Dept)||26 Posts|
|6.||Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Asst in TNPSC)||02 Posts|
TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 2017 Notification.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Group 2 2017 Examination
- Personal Clerk: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type-Writing.
- Assistant: Candidates should possess Any Degree from a Madras University.
- For Assistant (Finance Dept): Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Planning Asst: Candidates should possess B.A or B.Sc or B.Com of Any University.
- For LDC (Legislative Assembly): Candidates should possess B.A or B.Sc or B.Com of Any Recognized University.
- Junior Co-operative Auditor: Candidates should possess a B.B.M. Degree or B.Com. Degree or B.A Degree or B.B.E Degree awarded by any University.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Examination 2017
Candidates applying for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam – II for the year 2017 should attain below Age limits as on 01/07/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
For Complete Details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Eligibility, refer Official Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Notification 2017
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination – II 2017 Details
Name of the organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Exam II.
Number of Vacancies: 1863 Posts.
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Official Online Site: www.tnpscexams.net
Name of the post: Various Group 2 posts.
Application mode: Online.
Job location: Tamil Nadu.
- Written test.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 75/- along with the Registration Fee of Rs. 50/-. Candidates need to Pay Registration Fee at the time of One-time Registration.
- Notification Released Date: 12/10/2015.
- Last Date for Online Application: 11/11/2015.
- Closing Date for Fee Payment through Bank/ Post Office: 13/11/2015.
- Examination Date: 27/12/2015.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Online Application
Eligible Candidates can get Online Application for TNPSC Group II Exam 2017 at the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12/10/2015 to 11/11/2015.
Instructions to Apply online for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Exam 2017:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- Click on One Time Registration.
- Register yourself by giving your details and pay the Registration Fee.
- Click Apply Online link for Combined Civil Services Examination-II.
- Fill the Application with Complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take the printout of it for future reference.
To Apply Online for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam II 2017, Click on Below link
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 can check syllabus on our website. We are giving complete Syllabus for Each Section that will be covered in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 2017 Exam. Click on below link to check TN PSC Group 2 Syllabus.
The candidates who have applied for TN PSC Group 2 Exam 2017 are eligible to download the admit cards. As per Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 notification, candidates apply on or before 11/11/2015. Aspirants applied before the last date are only eligible to download the Admit cards from the official website. Before the exam, the TNPSC will release the admit cards on their official website.
TN PSC Group 2 Result 2017
After conducting the written exam, TNPSC will release the Group 2 results on the official website. Candidates who have attended the TN PSC Group 2 Exam should check the results from the official website. The information about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Results, releasing dates will be announced on our website. Job seekers visit our website regularly.