- 1 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification @ tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 TNPSC Group 4 Jobs – Vacancies Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jr. Asst Jobs
- 1.5 TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 TNPSC Online Application
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification has recently published an advertisement for Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Asst (Security), Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, & Steno-Typist Grade– III with 5451 Vacancies. The last date for submission of the application will be on 8th September. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment can be selected through Written Examination, Academic qualification and Interview. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Online for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 jobs . Here we provided details about TN PSC jobs recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for filling 5451 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu. The work candidates who planned to apply for Junior Assistant, Typist positions must check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants to participate in TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment have to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions given in the Official Notification. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination and for other details go through the page. The age limit will be according to offered posts of Tamil Nadu PSC.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is commonly known as TNPSC. The Interested contenders who satisfy the eligibility according to the Junior Assistant, Typist & other posts can fill the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancies. The following information is for those candidates who are desired to make the career in Tamil Nadu PSC. Aspirants who are waiting eagerly to apply for Jr Assistant, Typist & other jobs in TNPSC Jr Asst Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who want to utilize Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancies, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application at the very last date.
For further details about this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2017 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to participate in TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Typist jobs can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Tamil Nadu Government jobs of TNPSC Group 4 jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 5451.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
TNPSC Group 4 Jobs – Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the Tamil Nadu Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details about TNPSC jobs see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Assistant||2345 posts|
|Field Surveyor||532 posts|
|Steno-Typist Grade – III||404 posts|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||121 posts|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||08 posts|
|Total Vacant Posts||5451 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jr. Asst Jobs
The work-seekers for employment of Government jobs in Tamil Nadu PSC can get their job recruitment details on our website. For recruitment, of TNPSC vacancies the aspirants must satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements according to TNPSC Group 4 jobs as provided below.
Age Limit for TN PSC Jobs:
- The aspirants belonging to SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age.
- The individuals of Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Muslims) must have minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years of age.
- Other Candidates should have the age limit in between 18-30 years.
- The persons who are trained in ITI Survey in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only should age in between 18-35 years.
- For detailed information about TNPSC Jobs check the notification.
- The job holders applying for Junior Assistant, Junior Asst (Security), Bill Collector, Field Surveyor & Draftsman jobs should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies.
- Persons registering for Typist posts must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies and should pass the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English.
- Steno-Typist Grade – III posts required qualification will be passed S.S.L.C Public Examination and passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English.
- For detailed information on TNPSC Jr. Assistant Recruitment qualification details check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale for TNPSC Group 4 Exam:
- The Aspirant who selected as Junior Assistant, Junior Asst (Security), Bill Collector, Field Surveyor & Draftsman jobs, Typist posts will get the payment of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- If selected as Steno-Typist, Grade – III post the salary will be Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017
Application fee for TN PSC Vacancies:
The work candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 75/- as Examination fee and Rs. 50/- for the one-time registration fee.
Selection Process for TNPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
TNPSC Online Application
The candidates willing to apply for Jr Assistant, Typist jobs have to apply online. For that, we provided Tamil Nadu PSC Online Application link below. So aspirants can use this opportunity to be part of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Careers.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Typist Jobs 2017
The Eligible jobholders of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment have to apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website www.tnpsc.gov.in (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Junior Assistant, Typist & other posts.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and Pay the Examination fee.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
- The Advertisement Released date: 09/08/2016.
- The Closing date for Online submission of Form: 08/09/2016.
- The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 11/09/2016.
- The Date of Written Examination: 06/11/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is shown below.
Follow our website for latest updates on TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017.