TNPSC One Time Registration 2017 – 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission introduced a concept called OTR Login @ www.tnpsc.gov.in & www.tnpscexams.net Must have a glance for few minutes on the Step by step One Time Registration TNPSC Process. Know complete Tamilnadu PSC One Time Registration Login and application edit procedure.
TNPSC One Time Registration – www.tnpscexams.net
We are happy to say you that the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission launched a system One Time Registration. The commission makes your work simpler and faster by launching this TNPSC One Time Registration. Aspirants who dreamed to settle in the Tamil Nadu PSC can make use of this chance for completing your TNPSC Application process only once. Previous days, in order to apply for various TNPSC Recruitments people get frustrated to fill the application form every time. Now, no need to do repetition process to apply for multiple TNPSC Jobs, just with the One Time Registration in TNPSC fill the application once.
Before initiating the TNPSC Registration process, candidates can pay your intention on the step by step Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration process explained in detail here. The TNPSC One Time Registration link available in the TNPSC Portal i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in (Or) www.tnpscexams.net You can feel comfortable to complete the TNPSC One Time Registration Login process at any time. Also, pay the one-time registration fee at the official portal itself in online. Candidates must remember that the validity of this PSC Tamilnadu OTR is 5 Years only.
Tamil Nadu PSC OTR Login Process – tnpsc.gov.in One Time Registration
|3 Step TNPSC One Time Registration|
|Commission Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.|
|TNPSC Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in (Or) www.tnpscexams.net|
|Link Status||Available 24*7.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-.|
|Category||One Time Registration in TNPSC.|
TNPSC One Time Registration Fees
For completing the Tamilnadu PSC OTR process, job seekers need to pay the Registration Fees in the final step. Aspirants who paid the TNPSC One Time Registration Fees successfully only be allowed to get their Unique Login ID and Registration Number. The Registration fee payment mode is Online only. So, you complete either through Credit/ Debit Card Or Internet Banking Options.
- Registration FEE: Rs. 50/-.
Purpose of creating TNPSC One Time Registration Login
- Whenever you want to apply for TNPSC Jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, just log in and complete TNPSC Application process.
- At that time, save time with the already filled TNPSC Registration form.
- Just fill out the corresponding TNPSC Online Application to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (instead of filling Registration & Application forms).
- Reuse the already filled TNPSC Registration form and scanned documents.
- Finally, TNPSC is inviting applications from the candidates who are having TN PSC One Time Registration Logins only. It is now allowing the candidates to apply for any TNPSC job without OTR Login.
- In the Official portal, it is clearly mentioned that “Tamilnadu PSC One Time Registration is mandatory for all the candidates to apply for any posts.“
TNPSC OTR Validity
Aspirants who had registered through TNPSC OTR 2017, the Login is valid until 5 Years. You can make use of this TNPSC One Time Registration Login until Five Years from the registered date.
Step by step process of One Time Registration in TNPSC (3 Steps @ TNPSC Portal)
- Creating TNPSC Login ID & Password.
- Fill TNPSC One Time Registration form.
- TNPSC OTR Fees Payment.
TNPSC OTR 2017-18 Complete Process
- At first, log on to the TNPSC Portal www.tnpsc.gov.in, Click on One Time Registration link in the top of the homepage.
- Candidates click on the New User link if you are registering for the First time @ TNPSC Portal, TNPSC Online Registration Portal will be opened.
- There you are asking to provide Personal Details and Communication Details. In the Communication field itself, you have to provide the Login ID and Password. There, you can also have the option to check Availability. Find the required unique Login ID and set high secure Password.
- Then, click on submit. With this step, your Primary Registration will be completed.
- Go back to the home page, provide your Login credentials for activating your account.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP received to the Registered Mobile Number and Captcha code.
- Your Login ID activated and go through the Click to Next Stage.
- Again enter Login ID and Password to go to TNPSC OTR Second Stage.
- Carefully, enter your Personal details, Educational Information. Also, upload the Photograph and Signature in pre-fixed format and size.
- Check and accept the declaration and submit your details.
- Now, you will be entered into the TNPSC One Time Registration Fee Payment process.
- Choose any one of Fee Payment mode and pay the registration fees in online mode only.
- After making the payment, again you can log in to view Dashboard.
- Now, you just click on the applications available in your Login and apply for any TNPSC Job within few minutes.
How to edit TNPSC One Time Registration?
Have you done any mistakes while filling the TNPSC One Time Registration form? Don’t Worry!!! you have an option called “TNPSC One Time Registration Application Edit”. With this, you are able to edit your Tamilnadu PSC OTR Form.
Edit TNPSC One Time Registration Profile
- Just, log in with your credentials.
- In the dashboard, find Edit Profile.
- Make the changes whatever you want to do.
- Finally, update your TN PSC OTR Profile.
Forgot One Time Registration ID for TNPSC / TNPSC One time Registration ID Password Forgot?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions. For the candidates who forgot their TNPSC One Time Registration ID, the Tamilnadu PSC has provided an option to recover their Login ID in the TNPSC Online Registration Portal itself.
- In the Login field, click on Forgot Login ID/ OTR ID (Or) Forgot Password.
- Provide Date of Birth/ SSLC Registration Number/ Registered Mail ID/ Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit button.
- A verification code/ User ID sent to your Registered Mobile Number/ Mail ID.
- Enter and update your One Time Registration ID/ Password for TNPSC.