Tamil Nadu Rural Development released a recent TNRD Jobs 2017 Notification. This is about to fill 14 vacancies in Office Assistant Posts. Interested applicants can apply for this TNRD Recruitment 2017 offline at tnrd.gov.in. Applicants should send the application form for Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 15th July 2017.
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment 2017
Recently, the Tamil Nadu Rural Development announced a TNRD Jobs 2017 Notification. There are nearly 14 vacancies are out there to fill in Office Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this job easily. This is because the applications are invited through offline mode. So, check the TNRD Recruitment 2017 here immediately to be aware of the vacancies available. And, for your convenience, we clearly listed the educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale in the below section. So, if you completed your 8th Class, you can apply for the TN Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2017 within minutes here. So, roam around this page to apply for this post before someone applying. Check Employment News here to get the latest jobs available in Tamil Nadu.
Apply for the Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment 2017 to work in TN Government Jobs. Once, if you’re eligible for this post, you have to undergo either written test or interview. If you cleared those rounds of TNRD Office Assistant Jobs 2017, then you can get a good salary with better grade pay per month. Moreover, the step by step applying procedures for this post is described below. This will help you in completing the application filling process as soon. And, if you want to be clear about the vacancies and the age limit for various categories, you can either refer here or TNRD Notification 2017 below. Keep in mind to send the application form before the mentioned date that is 15th July 2017. If you failed to send the form, then you cannot able to take part in the written test.
Tamil Nadu TNRD Jobs 2017 – @ tnrd.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Rural Development|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN Panchayat Raj Dept Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
Candidates who would like to place them in TNRD Office Assistant Posts must attain the following eligibility details,
Applicants should pass his/her 8th Standard from the recognized School.
Interested contenders should attain the specified age limit as follows,
- Upper Age Limit: 18 Years
- Lower Age Limit: 35 Years
For category-related age limit, you can refer the official TNRD Recruitment 2017 Notification below.
The candidates are selected based on either,
An application fee for these jobs is not mentioned in the official notification.
The selected candidates can get a good salary as follows,
- Rs. 4,800 – 10, 000 + Grade Pay 1300.
Procedure for Applying TNRD Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.tnrd.gov.in.
- Find the link for the Tamil Nadu Rural Development Notification 2017 on the home page.
- After that, click the link available.
- Then, you will get a Notification form.
- Read the instructions mentioned in the TNRD Notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible to apply for this post, go down in the Pdf to get the application form.
- After that, take a printout of the offline application form and fill the appropriate details without making any error.
- Along with the form, attach the birth certificate, educational certificate, and community certificate.
- Send those details to the below-mentioned address before the last date.
Directorate of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department,
Chennai – 600 015.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: Started.
- Closing Date to Apply Offline: 15th July 2017.
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here