Here is a good news for all the teaching job aspirants. Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu has issued a recent Employment Notification. The Job Notification is for TRB Recruitment 2017. According to the Notification, there are 1325 vacancies available. The Vacancies are for Special Teacher Posts. Eligible Aspirants can send TRB online application forms 27th July 2017 @ www.trb.nic.in. The closing date to apply for these vacancies is 1st week of August 2017. Read this article further to know more about the TN TRB Teacher Jobs 2017.
Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017 – 1325 Vacancies
For appointing 1188 Special Teachers, Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released an official advertisement i.e TRB Recruitment 2017-18 Notification on 26th July 2017. Aspirants can make use of this TN Government Job Notification to their best. All the aspirants applying for TRB Jobs 2017 should submit their TRB applications from 2017 on or before 18th August 2017. Since the Teacher Job vacancies are large in number, candidates have to prepare well for exams and perform well in the selection process and grab this one time chance to make this Teacher Recruitment Board Notification 2017 Job yours. Contenders can get more information about like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and how to apply process about Tamil Nadu TRB Vacancy 2017 from the below sections.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will select the applicants of TN TRB Special Teacher Jobs 2017 based on their performance in written test which is further continued with certificate verification. According to Employment News aspirants must meet the educational criteria given in the official notification. Selected aspirants from this TN TRB Special teacher Notification 2017-18 will get a good pay scale from the company along with government job in hand. So, Job seekers don’t miss out this amazing opportunity of TRB Vacancies 2017. Individuals applying for this post will get age relaxation based on their reservation only if they provide necessary documents.
TRB Recruitment 2017 Details @ trb.tn.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Special Teachers(Physical Education, Drawing, Music, Sewing)|
|Number of Vacancies||1325|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Certificate Verification|
TRB Special Teacher Jobs 2017 details
|Name of the Post||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Special Teachers||Physical Education||663|
TRB Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants applying for TRB Notification 2017 should possess the following eligibility details,
Individuals who are applying for www.trb.tn.nic.in 2017 Notification should must have complete their Under Graduation or Post Graduation from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
Aspirants applying for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment 2017 Vacancies must attain the Age Limit as follows.
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the rules.
Applicants are selected for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Awarding Weightage Marks during Certificate Verification.
All the selected individuals for TN TRB Recruitment of Special Teachers 2017 will be offered a good pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month along with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- as per the rules.
Applicants who all are applying for TRB Jobs 2017 has to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.600/-.
How to Apply for www.trb.tn.nic.in 2017 Jobs
- Candidates must first visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 .i.e www.trb.tn.nic.in
- In the homepage, search for the desired notification.
- Click on the Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers link.
- Download and read the official Notification carefully.
- Then go back to home page.
- Click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, date of birth, age and other details.
- Upload your Scanned photograph and Scanned documents.
- Pay the relevant application fee.
- Then Click Submit button at the bottom.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Advertisement Date: 26th July 2017.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 27th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18th August 2017.
- Date of Examination: 23rd September 2017.
|Official notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|