Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Recently announced the Employment Notification. TN TRB Recruitment 2017 Notification is to fill up 1058 Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates can utilize this TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs Notification before the Last Date through www.trb.tn.nic.in. The online procedure for Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 starts from 17th June 2017 to 07th July 2017.
TN TRB Recruitment 2017 – trb.tn.nic.in
According to the Latest Employment News, Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu Released the Recruitment Notification. The TN TRB Lecturer Notification is to recruitment eligible and talented candidates for 1050 Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates who are searching for the Latest Tamilnadu Government Jobs can utilize this Jobs. The Board is inviting the Applications from Job seekers who have completed First Class Bachelor Degree or First Class Master Degree to apply for TRB TN Recruitment 2017. So Eligible Aspirants are advised to make use of this Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Jobs Notification Before the Last Date.
Are looking for getting placed in Government Jobs? then you are in the right place to find the latest information of Tamilnadu Lecturer Notification. Recently the Teacher Recruitment Board mentioned the Vacancies for Unemployed Candidates. So Aspirants can check TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs 2017 Notification Details on this page. We have given the Qualification, Age limit, Selection, Fee, etc., in below sections. Before applying to this TRB TN Recruitment 2017 make sure to verify details. Applied applicants will be selected for this Sarkari Naukaribased on the Written Examination. Selected aspirants will get an attractive pay scale.
TRB TN Notification 2017 Details
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||Lecturer in Engineering & Non Engineering|
|Total Vacancies||1058 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs Vacancy Details
|Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Electrical & Electronics||91|
|Electronics & communication||118|
|Instrumentation & Control||03|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
- Lecturer in Engineering: Candidates should have the first class bachelor degree in branch related to the post from any recognized university or board.
- Lecturer in Non Engineering: Candidates should have the first class master degree in branch related to the post from any board or university.
Check: TN TRB Lecturer Previous Papers
- Candidates age should not exceed 57 years as on 1st July 2017.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Written Examination.
Download: TN TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- Rs.15600-39100 with A G P 5400.
How to Apply for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
- Go to the Tamil Nadu TRB official website i.e trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on the Direct recruitment of Lecturers in Engineering & Non Engineering.
- After that click on the Online Application form.
- Read the Instructions Carefully and Click on Apply Now.
- Enter the Required details like candidate’s name, father name etc.,
- After filling click on save.
- Upload required scanned documents and Pay Application fee.
- Take print out of receipt for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 16th June 2017.
- Starting Date: 17th June 2017.
- Last Date: 7th July 2017.
- Hall Ticket Available Date: 4th Week of July 2017
- Exam Date: 13th August 2017.
Download: TN TRB Lecturer Admit Card
TRB TN Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement Notification
Latest TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Notification: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has recently dispatched the notification for 1114 B.T Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who have finished the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can go through the TRB Tamil Nadu B.T Assistant Notification 2017. The age of the individual must not exceed 57 years as on 01/07/2017. Age relaxation period will be applicable to all reservation categories as per the government norms. The Applicants of the TRB Tamil Nadu B.T Assistant Jobs 2017 should apply through the offline mode. The Closing Date for Submission of TRB Tamil Nadu Application Form is 10/05/2017.
Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017- 1114 B.T Assistant Jobs
Teacher Recruitment Board TN has proclaimed the notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the 1114 vacancies of the B.T Assistants (IEDSS) Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA). It is the wonderful news for the candidates who are in search of the Teaching Jobs in recent times. Tamil Nadu TRB is inviting the applications from the eligible and successful candidates who possess the 10th + HSC or its equivalent + UG degree + B.Ed. degree are eligible. Interested individuals for the Sarkari Naukri can apply for the Assistant Profesor Posts before the last Date i..e, 10th May 2017.
1114 TRB Tamilnadu BT Assistant (IEDSS) Vacancies
www.trb.tn.nic.in flash news today – We have shared the Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Notification for B.T Assistant Posts details on our Latest Employment News. Selection board of the TRB will shortlist the eligible applicants through Based on Certificate Verification and Interview. We have shared the TRB B.T Assistant Posts Application Form 2017 on this page for the convenience of the applicants. Selected individuals will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.
TRB TN Recruitment 2017 Overview – trb.tn.nic.in
|Latest Tamilnadu TRB BT Assitant Notification 2017|
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||B.T Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1114 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||Started|
|Application Closing Date||10/05/2017|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment May 2017 Vacancy Details
- B.T Assistant: 912 posts
- B.T Assistant (IEDSS): 202 posts
Tamil Nadu B T Assistant Recruitment Board Eligibility Conditions
- 10th + HSC or its equivalent + UG degree + B.Ed. degree
Applicants who are applying for the TRB Recruitment they have to satisfy below age limits.
- Candidates should not exceed 57 Years.
- Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the Teacher Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu? – www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Initially, go through the details of Advertisement Notification Carefully.
- Go to the Official Website www.trb.tn.nic.in for further details regarding notifications.
- Read the Instructions to apply.
- Download the TN TRB Application form from official Website.
- Fill the application form perfectly with relevant details.
- Post the duly filled application form to the following postal address before the closing dates.
The Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai,
DPI Compound, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
- Starting date to submit the application form: 27/04/2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 10/05/2017
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Notification was out for 272 Lecturer Posts. Interested Aspirants have to apply for this TN TRB Recruitment 2016 before the completion of the last date. The Detailed TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs Notification 2016 is available below in detail.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 – 272 TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued the Notification on 28th June 2016 with Advt No: 03/2016. This TN TRB Notification is to fill 272 vacancies of Lecturer Posts. Job Seekers searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu have to apply for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Recruitment 2016 on or before the closing date of the application i.e. 30th July 2016. Candidates have to read the detailed Notification of TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs for Eligibility and Vacancy Details for Lecturer Posts. Applicants who possess Master’s Degree can utilize this opportunity. The Aspirant can also visit the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in for more details regarding the TRB Tamil Nadu Notification. Further details like Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu TRB Vacancy Details – TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Senior Lecturers||38 Posts|
|3.||Junior Lecturers||68 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TN TRB Recruitment 2016 – www.trb.tn.nic.in
Applicants who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Jobs have to check the Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit from the below provided information. Job Seeker must satisfy the age as per the rules of the Tamil Nadu Government.
Age Limit for TN TRB Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu TRB Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 31.07.2016.
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Educational Qualification for Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment
- Job Seekers must complete Master’s Degree with minimum marks from recognized Institute and M.Ed Degree for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs.
Tamil Nadu TRB Notification 2016 Details – Tamil Nadu TRB Jobs
Name of the Organization: Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu.
Official Web Site: www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 272 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Applicants who have applied for TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
Aspirants need to pay the application fee for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee through Challan at any Branch of Indian Overseas Bank/Indian Bank/Canara Bank. The Fee varies for different categories which are available below.
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs 250/-.
- For All Others: Rs 500/-.
Candidates selected for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs will get the Pay Band as per the norms of the Government.
- For Senior Lecturers: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,700/- per month.
- For Lecturer, Junior Lecturer: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4800/4600 per month.
- Availability of Application for Sale: 15/07/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30/07/2016.
- Date of Written Exam: 17/09/2016.
TRB Tamil Nadu Application Form – www.trb.tn.nic.in
Aspirants applying for these Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2016 need to collect the application from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of Tamil Nadu State. The link for applying for TN TRB Recruitment 2016 will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 30th July 2016. Aspirants need to apply for the Lecturer Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016.
- Go to the link given on our site for Notification.
- Collect the Application from the concerned Educational Officer of TN State.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer on or before the last date.
Download TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs 2016 for 222 posts has released. The TN TRB 2016 Online application is available on trb.tn.nic.in. Check TN TET Vacancies & the Last date.
TN TRB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 222 TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 is released for 222 Teaching Jobs. People who are searching for Teacher Jobs in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has issued this Lecturer Jobs notification. These jobs are released through TRB – SCERT 2016 Advertisement. This Board will fill 35 Junior lecturer, 68 Senior Lecturer & 119 Lecturer Jobs through this notification. People who are interested in doing Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu have to check this latest notification of Teaching Jobs. Candidates who wish to perform TN TRB Jobs have to fill Online application before the last date. Willing people have to check all job details, eligibility, selection process, application fee, Pay scale & all other important details.
People who wish to work as a teacher have to notice TN TET Junior Lecturer Jobs notification. Refer official notification for more details. The direct link for Tamil Nadu recruitment Board Official Notification 2016 for 222 lecturer jobs is available here.
222 TRB TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test) Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 222 vacancies
Applicants have to check Post wise vacancies before going to fill TRB application form
- TN TRB Lecturer Jobs: 119
- Tamil Nadu TRB Senior Lecturer Jobs: 35
- Tamil Nadu Junior Lecturer vacancies: 68
|Subject Name||Senior Lecturer jobs||Lecturer Jobs||Junior Lecturer Jobs||Total Posts|
|Telugu Medium Maths||2||2|
|URDU Medium Maths||1||1|
|Telugu Medium Physics||1||1|
|Maylalam Medium Physics||1||1|
|Urdu Medium Chemistry||1||1|
|Telugu Medium History||1||1|
|Urdu Medium History||1||1|
Talim Nadu Teacher eligibility Test Education Qualification:
People who wish to apply for TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs have to check eligibility conditions. People have to satisfy the eligibility conditions as per official notification.
TN Junior Lecturer Recruitment Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit should be 57 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved people.
TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs Important Dates
- TN Official Notification released date: 27th February 2016
- Detailed notification released date: April 2016
- Last Date to submit online Applications: Will Update soon
TRB Tamil Nadu Senior LecturerApplication Form
Interested & eligible candidates have to fill the TN Teacher eligibility Test application form in given format.
How to apply
- Visit Official website —->>> www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Downlaod Official notification pdf.
- Read it carefully.
- Go to the application form option link.
- Fill it carefully.
- Submit it to Chief Educational Officer.
- and collect fee receipt.
TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Fee Details will be as follows.
- For reserved candidates: Rs 250/-
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs 500/-
Official Notification of Tamil Nadu Recruitment for 222 lecturer jobs
applicants who qualified in TN TRB exam will place in Lecturer jobs
People who are seriously preparing for TNTRB Lecturer jobs have to check exam pattern & syllabus. There are 3 subjects in TNTRB exam.
|Subjects name||No of Questions||Total duration|
|Main Subject||110||3 hours|
TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs Syllabus:
Tamil Nadu Lecturer jobs syllabus is given here. applicants who are interested in writing the exam have to check syllabus.
- Main Subject
- Education Methodology
- General Knowledge
TRB Previous Papers
The candidates can check the below links to for downloading the TRB Lecturer Previous papers for all Subjects.