- 1 DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
A new notification from the District Medical and Health Office, Ranga Reddy District. The DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 notification for 225 DMHO Telangana ANM, Staff Nurse, MO vacancies. Interested candidates may apply for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017 @ www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in before June 15, 2017. Applicants can download the NUHM DMHO Telangana Recruitment notification on this page. So, keep reading the post and get details of District Medical & Health Office R.R District jobs.
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
The Office of the District Medical and Health Officer of Ranga Reddy district has issued the DMHO Telangana notification for various jobs under contract basis. So, the candidates who aspire for medical jobs in Telangana state can apply for the 225 posts under DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017. The DMHO under NUHM is going to fill 225 number of vacancies in National Urban Health Mission of R.R district.However, these Rangareddy District Staff Nurse Jobs vacancies are among different posts.
All these posts are going to be filled under contract basis except supporting staff, it is going to be filled under NUHM DMHO Telangana Recruitment 2017 outsource basis. So, the interested candidates can check the details on this page. Additionally, the applicants can also download the DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017 application form in the below sections.
[Know Upcoming Govt Jobs Notifications here]
District Medical & Health Office R.R District Jobs
All the interested aspirants of DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017 should send the duly filled application form to the postal address mentioned in the notification. However, to be eligible for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Jobs 2017, one should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the organization. So, the aspirants who are applying for the District Medical & Health Office R.R District Jobs must have the10th, 12th class, MBBS or other relevant educational qualifications.
Now, it’s time to check your eligibility and apply for the NUHM DMHO Telangana Recruitment 2017. Moreover, the last date to apply for Rangareddy District Staff Nurse Jobs is June 15, 2017. You can get the complete details of the 225 ANM, Staff Nurse posts in DMHO Ranga Reddy from the below sections.
[Check latest Employment News here]
DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
|225 Telangana Staff Nurse MO Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Office of the District Medical & Health Officer|
|Post Name||ANM, Staff Nurse, and other posts|
|Number of posts||225 posts|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Date of advertisement release||May 29, 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||June 15, 2017|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Rangareddy District, Telangana|
DMHO R.R District Vacancies 2017
|Post Name||No of posts|
|Medical Officers (full time)||15|
|Medical Officers (Part-time)||15|
|Lab Technician Grade II||15|
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Rangareddy District Staff Nurse Jobs:
- Medical Officer Posts – Candidates should have passed MBBS registered with the AP/TS Medical Council.
- For Supporting Staff Posts – Applicants should have passed Class 10 or SSC.
- Refer the official DMHO Notification to know more details on educational qualification.
Age Limit for District Medical and Health Officer Jobs 2017:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 44 years.
Selection Process of NUHM DMHO Telangana Recruitment 2017:
The National Urban Health Mission will select the candidates by the following process of DMHO Recruitment 2017.
- Total marks secured by the candidate for 100 marks – 90 marks based on the examination and 10 marks for age.
- Merit list based on the marks obtained.
- Finalized merit list according to the reservation, presidential orders.
Important dates of DMHO Rangareddy District Notification 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – May 29, 2017.
- Last date for submitting application form – June 15, 2017.
Apply for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment Vacancy 2017? www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
- To apply for the 225 Telangana Staff Nurse MO Jobs, candidates should visit the official site of District Medical Health Officer.
- On the page, search for the links to DMHO R.R District Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility for the application.
- If you satisfy the eligibility, download the DMHO Rangareddy Application Form 2017.
- Enter your details in the form carefully and attach the necessary documents to the form.
- Send the form to the following postal address according to the notification.
DMHO Recruitment Postal Address:
The District Medical & Health Office,
Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No. 294,
Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal,
Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code – No.500 052.
Documents necessary for DMHO Rangareddy ANM Jobs 2017 Application:
- SSC or Equivalent examination certificate.
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination.
- Qualifying examination pass certificate.
- Marks memo of all the examination.
- Certificates of registration of the councils.
- Caste certificate by the Tahsildar/ MRO concerned.
- Study certificate from Class 4 to 10 or Residence Certificate.
- PH certificate if claiming reservation under PH Quota.
- Photographs attached to the application form.
- Acknowledgment card.