Medak District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification has recently released on 23rd January 2019. District and Sessions Court of Medak had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 2/ 2019 to 6/ 2019 to fill 71 vacancies of Process Server, Junior Assistant, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Telangana may apply for these posts released under District & Sessions Court Medak Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Typist and other jobs through Civil Court Medak Recruitment 2019. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/medak for more details regarding the Medak District Court Typist Recruitment 2019. The Closing date for sending the application form will bee Updated Soon. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding District Court Medak Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
Medak District Court Recruitment Vacancy Details – Court Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Civil Court Medak Recruitment 2019
Age Limit for Medak District Court Typist Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 34 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Medak Court Recruitment
- For Process Server post, Aspirants must have passed 7th Class or equivalent with knowledge of Telugu and Urdu Languages.
- For remaining posts, Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P., State Board of Intermediate Education or equivalent.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
District & Sessions Court Medak Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of the Organization: Medak District and Sessions Court.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/medak
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 71.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Medak, Telangana.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for Medak District Court Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: Updated Soon up to 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Prl. District & Sessions Judge, Medak payable at State Bank of Hyderabad, Main Branch Sangareddy, Medak District only. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil.
- Process Server & Examiner: Rs. 15460/- to Rs. 47330/- per month.
- Field Asst, Typist & Jr Asst: Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 49870/- per month.
Medak District Court Application Form
Application form for this Process Server, Junior Assistant, and other posts released under Medak District Court Recruitment 2019 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. The closing date for sending the application form is 17th February 2019. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Educational Qualification Certificates (Marks list, T.C., Study/ Bonafide Certificates, Pass Certificate, etc.).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate(BC/ SC/ ST Categories).
- Medical certificate issued by competent authority in case of physically handicapped candidates.
- Employment Registration Card.
- Demand Draft & A self-addressed stamped cover Rs.25/- with acknowledgment due.
- 3 Copies of recent passport size photograph.
The Prl. District & Sessions Judge,
Medak at Sangareddy, Telangana.