- 1 National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment 2017
National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment 2017
The National Geophysical Research Institute releases 38 vacancies in the latest NGRI Recruitment 2017. This NGRI Vacancies 2017 is for the post of Technician – 1/ Group-II and Assistant Engineer (Electrical). Those job aspirants who are interested to apply for the NGRI Jobs 2017 have to fill and submit the online application form before the last date ends. As per the NGRI Notification 2017, the last date to apply for the CSRI-NGRI Careers 2017 is 29th September 2017. For further information related to the recruitment such as how to apply, selection process, pay scale and many others, scroll down and read the detailed post.
www.ngri.org.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Name of the Posts||Technician –I/ Group –II, Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
|Last Date||29th September 2017|
CSIR NGRI Recruitment Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Technician – 1/Group – II||37|
CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician -1/ Group-II: The candidates must have passed SSC/10th (Matric) standard with Science subjects with minimum 55% marks plus a certificate of ITI in concerned trade
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): The candidates must have passed a degree of BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
For further details related to the Educational Qualification of NGRI Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
- Technician – 1/Group-II: 28 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 30 years
Click here for Latest Employment News
Other NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment Details 2017
The selection of candidates for the National Geophysical Research Institute Telangana Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Test and Trade Test for Technician
- Written Test/ Interview for Assistant Engineer
The applicants have to submit the following fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST: No application fee
- Technician – 1/Group-II: Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400.
How to Apply for NGRI 2017 Vacancies
- Login to the official website i.e., www.ngri.org.in.
- Register yourself to fill the application form.
- Read the advertisement carefully to check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Check whether the details you gave are correct.
- Submit the form and take the print out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 29th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Official Website|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|