tspsc.gov.in Latest Notification has been issued. Telangana Public Service Commission has dispatched the TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 at tspsc.gov.in. There are 1130 Gurukul School Teacher Vacancies in TSPSC. B.Ed qualified candidates can utilize the latest TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 to get the TS Govt Jobs. Eligible candidates can access the tspsc.gov.in 2017 TS Gurukulam Application Form from 6th June 2017. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 24th June 2017. Fetch the Telangana Gurukulam Notification Qualification for Lecturer, Principal, Librarian Posts from the following sections.
Telangana Gurukulam Notification Qualification – (Lecturer, Principal, Librarian, PD) Posts
The Telangana Public Service Commission has come across the announcement about the latest TSPSC Job notification 2017. The TSPSC is looking to fill the vacant 1130 TS Gurukul School Teacher vacancies in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Telangana Govt Jobs. Eligible and skillful contenders can apply for Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Posts. The Telangana Public Service Commission will accept the TS Gurukulam application form through online mode @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Job seekers can fill the application form through the official portal between 18th April 2017 to 9th May 2017. Individuals who wish to apply for the TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 must possess the B.Ed from recognized Board/University.
Latest News: TS TET Notification 2017 – 8972 Class-I to VIII Teacher Posts
TSPSC Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment 2017
Job seekers whose age lie between 18 years to 44 years can apply for the TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 – 1130 REIs Lecturer, Principal, Librarian posts. Among the applicants, the aspirants who will clear both written test and Interview will be selected for the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Vacancy. Selected individuals will receive the good package as per the TSPSC Government Norms. Read the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification to know more about the selection process and application procedure.
Telangana TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 www.tspsc.gov.in
|TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Notification 2017 Overview|
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gurukul School Teacher Vacancies|
|No of posts||1130 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date to apply||6th June 2017|
|Closing date to apply||24th June 2017|
tspsc.gov.in Gurukulam Vacancies in Telangana REIs
|Department Name||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Residential Schools (in Residential Educational Institutions)||Prinicipal||304 Posts|
|Junior Colleges (in Residential Educational Institutions)||Lecturer||152 Posts|
|Physical Director||21 Posts|
|Degree College (in Residential Educational Institutions)||Principal||30 Posts|
|Physical Director||21 Posts|
Educational Qualification for the tspsc.gov.in 1130 Principal & Junior Lecturer Posts
The educational qualifications vary for both Principal and Lecturer post.
TS Gurukul Patasala Principal posts educational qualification:
- Individuals must have finished the Second Class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Telangana Gurukulam Lecturers Vacancies Qualification:
- Individuals with Post Graduation in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible.
- Ph.D. possessed applicants will be exempted from passing the NET.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET).
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Jr Lecturer Jobs:
- Candidates who have completed the Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks can apply.
- Also, the applicant must have finished the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE.
Age limit for tspsc.gov.in Gurukulam Vacancies in Telangana REIs
- Principal Posts
- Minimum – 34 Years
- Maximum – 44 Years.
- Junior Lecturer Posts
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Refer the official tspsc.gov.in Latest TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 for the post wise age criteria.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Exam 2017 Application Fee
- General category candidates: Rs. 200/- for Processing fee ( Rs. 120/- Examination Fee).
- SC, ST, BC, PH, Unemployed applicants – No Fee.
Telangana TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Exam)
Pay Scale for the Gurukul Teacher Vacancies in Telangana PSC
- Principal (Degree Colleges) – 49,870 to 1,00,770
- School Principal – 40,270 to 93,780
- Degree College Lecturers – 40,270 to 93,780
- Principal (Junior Colleges) – 42,490 to 96,110
- Junior College Lecturers – 37,100 to 91,450
TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment 2017 Application Process
Eligible individuals have to apply for the Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment 2017 through www.tspsc.gov.in before the last date 24th June 2017.
- First of all, Visit the official portal ——> www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Now Click on the link “TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Attach recent passport size photograph & Signature.
- Enter the required details in the provided fields.
- Upload all the required documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify the details entered & submit the application form.
- Finally, take print out of submitted application form for further reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 6th June 2017
- Closing date to apply online: 24th June 2017
- Date of Preliminary (Screening Test): 16th July 2017
- Main Examination (Objective Type) test: 12th/13th August 2017
Telangana (TSPSC) Gurukulam Lecturer& Principal Notification PDF
Telangana Gurukulam Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Aspirants can download the TSPSC Gurukulam Notification Syllabus Pattern on this page. We have also updated the previous papers, practice papers, and other study materials here.
Download Last 10 years TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Previous Year Papers PDF
If you have any queries regarding the TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 eligibility, leave your comment below. We will give our response immediately.