EESL Job Openings 2019
Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Online Application Form available for 235 Engineer, Assistant Officer, DEO, Manager & Others Vacancies. Indian Bank invites ONLINE applications from Ex-servicemen for filling up 235 Security Guard Vacancies across different States in Subordinate cadre. Candidates on fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online @ www.indianbank.in. Submit your application forms to fill up Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy from 14th October 2019. Last Date to submit your Indian Bank Security Guard Online form is 8th November 2019.
Selection of suitable candidates will be done based on Objective type Test, Test of the local language, Physical fitness Test (PFT) and Interview. Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle Finally, selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the State applied for, as per the administrative requirements of the Bank.
<<Also Check: SBI Recruitment 2019 – 143 Vacancies>>
Overview of EESL Job Notification 2019
|Name of the Bank||Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer, Assistant Officer, DEO, Manager & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||235|
|Starting Date||1st November 2019|
|Closing Date||30th November 2019|
|Written Exam Date (Tentative)||December 2019/January 2020|
|Salary||Rs.20,500/- to Rs.2,00,000/- per month|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Who can apply for eeslindia.org Recruitment 2019
- Passed 12th Class/Graduation/Post Graduation can apply
EESL Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||04|
EESL Jobs 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Recruitment 2019
Candidates should satisfy the list of eligibility conditions provided below.
- Passed B.Tech.BE, MBA, Diploma in Engineering, CA, ICWA, B.Com, M.Com, Graduation, Post Graduation, LLB, 12th Class
- 27 to 37 Years
- As per the norms
The mode of selection as follows:
- Written Examination
EESL Jobs Salary:
- GUR – Rs.1000/-
- OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Internal candidates including outsourced – Nil
How to apply ONLINE for Indian Bank Recruitment?
- Candidates have to apply in ONLINE mode only
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
- In the case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the other multiple registrations (s) will stand forfeited.
- Candidates should have a valid Email-Id which should remain active till the declaration of the final result.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his candidature/ appointment will be canceled/ terminated.
- Any incomplete application will be rejected
- Indian Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply
- The Bank does not furnish the mark-sheet to candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates have to make their own travel arrangement and Bank will not bear any expense.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement/ recruitment shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Chennai only
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are requested to apply online through Indian Bank’s official website in the careers page i.e. www.indianbank.in (OR) click on Apply Online Link available below
- If you are a new user, Click here for New Registration
- After you complete your registration process, login with necessary details
- Start filling your application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your recruitment process.
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai
Royapettah, Chennai 600 014
|State /UT / NCR||Examination Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna,|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai , Bilaspur|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|Punjab||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Important Links for Submission of Indian Bank Security Guard Online Forms 2019
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||14th October 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||8th November 2019|
|Last Date for Printing your application form||23rd November 2019|
Important Dates for Indian Bank Careers 2019
Official Notification Pdf – Download Here
Apply Online Link – Click Here