Indian Council of Medical Research has released ICMR Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Notification is to fill 30 Vacancies. Candidates can walk-in to the interview to fill the vacancies of Scientist, Consultant and various Posts. Applicants can make use of ICMR Jobs 2017 by walk-in for the interview on the prescribed location given below in this article or checking at icmr.nic.in. Job Seekers can get more information regarding these Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2017 vacancies like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and other details by reading this article.
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2017 – icmr.nic.in
Recently, the Indian Council for Medical Research is looking to hire suitable and elegant Candidates for their 30 vacancies. As per Sarkari Naukri, the Qualified Aspirants will be placed at any location in Uttar Pradesh as per ICMR Job Vacancy 2017. Job Seekers who have completed MBBS in the relevant field and having an Experience can walk-in for the interview. Talking about Eligibility Conditions, matriculation passed with the maximum age of 70 years can apply for these vacancies as per ICMR Recruitment 2017. Contenders who are eligible must be at the interview location by 9:00 AM on 22nd July 2017. Job Seekers who are willing to work and fill the vacancies provided by ICMR Notification 2017 can get more information about these vacancies from this article.
Candidates looking for jobs in Medical Sector can make use of the opportunity provided by Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2017. Aspirants will get a huge pay scale as per Government of India Board. Contenders here is the latest Employment News as ICMR Agra is Providing job opportunity for all Eligible Job Seekers by filling there 30 ICMR Vacancies 2017. Individuals who want to work for Uttar Pradesh Medical Board has to Qualify the Written Test and Interview Process as there selection process prescribed by ICMR Scientist Recruitment Notification 2017.
ICMR Recruitment 2017 Details – icmr.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist, Consultant & Various Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Job location||Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
ICMR Job Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Scientist C (Medical)||04.|
|Project Assistant (Field Investigators)||04.|
|Project Officer (Supervisor)||04.|
|Project Coordinator (Medical)||01.|
|Data Manager (Consultant)||01.|
|Field Investigator (Consultant)||06.|
|Consultant Biomedical Research||01.|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should Passed MBBS With MD in Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Preventive & Social Medicine.
- Job Seekers have published Papers or M.Sc with Ph.D. in Biotech/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology.
- Must Posses three plus year experience in working in research Projects in Leadership Positions.
For Scientist C Post:
- Aspirants must have done Graduation Degree after MBBS with one year of Experience.
- Contenders have Post graduation diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years of experience.
- Candidates have done Graduation in life science from recognized University with three years work experience from recognized institute or master degree in life sciences subjects.
Job Seekers can get more information about education qualification for above vacancies of ICMR Notification from Official Advertisement below.
- Consultant, Project Coordinator(Medical), Data Manager, Field Investigator Posts: Maximum Age: 70 years.
- Scientist: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Project Technician, Project Assistant(Field Investigators), Project Officer Posts: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Consultant Biomedical Research Post: Maximum Age: 69 years.
Candidates will be selected for ICMR Job Vacancy 2017 based on their Performance in
- Written Test.
There will be no Application fee for the Eligible Candidates as per ICMR Recruitment 2017. Candidates can Walk-in for Interview as per the date that is given below.
Aspirants will get huge pay scale as per Government of India Board. For more details regarding Application Fee, Applicants can go through their Official Advertisement of Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2017 mentioned below.
How to Apply for ICMR Project Vacancy 2017?
- Job Seekers visit the Official Website of Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment i.e www.jalma-icmr.org.in
- In home page scroll down you will find important notices.
- After that, in Important Links, you will find Vacancies.
- Click on Vacancies.
- There you will find the notification.
- Click on the notification and download the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and fill all the details.
- After filling the details take xerox of the application form.
- Take the filled application form along with relevant documents to the walk-in venue on the date mentioned below.
Office of the Director,
National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases,
Tajganj Agra- 282004,
- Application Starting Date: 10th July 2017.
- Walk-in Date for Interview: 22nd July 2017 at 9:00 AM
ICMR Recruitment Notification 2017 – Click Here