All the aspirants who want to build up their career in government sector can apply for this new notification. Inland Waterways Authority of India, Noida has circulated recent job notification regarding IWAI Recruitment 2017. For this concern, the organization is ready to hire up the well educated and energetic contenders in order to fill up the vacant posts of Assistant Director and Technical Assistant. There are available 10 Posts under Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment 2017. Those Job aspirants who want to apply for IWAI Vacancy 2017 can apply offline on or before 31st July 2017 @ www.iwai.nic.in.
Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment 2017 – 18
Individuals who are willing to grab UP Government Jobs can clutch to this amazing opportunity. Inland Waterways Authority of India, Noida is inviting applications from all eligible Candidates to fill up their 10 vacancies. Vacancies are for Assistant Director and Technical Assistant Posts. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for IWAI UP Vacancy 2017 can send their application through the Offline procedure before 31st July 2017. Job Seekers can get more details about IWAI Recruitment 2017 Details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Pay scale and how to apply process in the below sections.
According to Latest Employment News, IWAI Careers 2017 Notification has 10 vacancies which are limited in number. So, Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the examination. Shortlisted Candidates will have an interview process. On clearance of the interview process, applicants will be appointed for Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment 2017. They will be treated well with good pay scale and with certain allowances.
IWAI Recruitment 2017 – www.iwai.nic.in Details
|Name of the Organization||Inland Waterways Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director and Technical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, Noida|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination or Interview Process.|
IWAI Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Inland Waterways Authority of India Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must possess below Eligibility Criteria given below to work for IWAI UP Jobs 2017
Applicants applying for IWAI UP Vacancies 2017 must have below education qualification
- For Assistant Director Candidates must degree in civil and mechanical engineering from the recognized university or institution.
- For Technical Assistant Post: Applicant must have done a degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, naval architecture from the recognized university or institute along with 3 years of work experience in the organization of relevant field.
- Applicants refer official notification for Age Limit details for IWAI Recruitment.
Age Relaxation shall be given in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC and departmental candidates as per Government.
Aspirants you are willing to work as IWAI UP Jobs 2017 must undergo below Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Interview Process.
Candidates applying for IWAI Jobs 2017 must pay the application fee as mentioned in the official notification.
Qualified Aspirants through an interview will get the Pay scale as mentioned below:
- Assistant Director: Rs. 15600 to Rs.39100/- + Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
How to apply for IWAI Vacancy 2017?
- First visit there Official website i.e www.iwai.nic.in.
- In the home page, you will find Vacancy on the left side.
- Click on it.
- In that, you will find the Notifications for various posts.
- Click on the notification post for which you willing to apply.
- Download the Application form and take a printout of application form.
- Fill the details in the application form like Name, Date of Birth and various other details.
- Paste a recent passport photograph.
- Attach relevant documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form to below provided a Postal address before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Secretary, IWAI, Noida
Application Closing Date: 31st July 2017.
IWAI Patna Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here